Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

This is what you posted,

View attachment 277353

Notice the "a" in there, that does not belong. It is the B O R D E R Patrol, when you add the "a" like you did, it is a different word.
Why do you lie

What are you talking about? I am not lying, it is a different word. and you used the "a", i gave you a screen shot and it is there for the whole world to see.
Photo shopped .. you are deranged

It is in every reply that I made to your post. You cannot go back and edit those! Just admit you are a dumb ass and move on.
The mods disagree with you

No they do not. You cannot edit my replies to you...it is there for everyone to see. Just admit it and move on, have some integrity for once in your life

Why do you lie

What are you talking about? I am not lying, it is a different word. and you used the "a", i gave you a screen shot and it is there for the whole world to see.

It is in every reply that I made to your post. You cannot go back and edit those! Just admit you are a dumb ass and move on.
The mods disagree with you

No they do not. You cannot edit my replies to you...it is there for everyone to see. Just admit it and move on, have some integrity for once in your life
I c you have a skill at photo shop

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda

"President" Biden.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::rofl:

10e1c2d118379514447c6b65503fd4a2.410x272x1.jpg
Who else do you think is gonna win?

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda
Climate change is not a charge of the constitution, protecting our borders is.

If biden wins, and if he wants to redirect money to a constitutional function, I dont think most people would have a problem with it
Protecting our people is and that is the argument that will be used

This is what you posted,

View attachment 277353

Notice the "a" in there, that does not belong. It is the B O R D E R Patrol, when you add the "a" like you did, it is a different word.
Why do you lie

Most Grammar Nazis are.

god forbid people should use the right word...it is a race to the bottom with you people...you all try to out stupid the other Trump worshipers.

But I have to admit, it is entertaining as hell to watch

You forgot to capitalize the first letter of your post. You also tied three sentences together with periods, and neglected to hyphenate "Trump-worshipers."

You're getting better though.

We don’t have a country if we don’t have borders
Which is why I have been saying for a decade that we need to put our military on the border and let them defend this nation instead of defending other nations borders.
Whoa!!! You would have our military defend America's border? What are you ... some kinda NAZI?

So how does deploying the military differ from using defense funds to build the wall that will defend our border?

A wall cannot defend anything, it is just a static barrier.

Pull the troops out of Europe and put them on the border and you save money, instead of spending more money we do not have.

There would be a lot of static if the fence was electrified and zapped illegals like mosquitoes.

If biden wins, and if he wants to redirect money to a constitutional function, I dont think most people would have a problem with it
You’re joking, right? If Biden pulled this crap you all would be going nuts and screaming about executive abuse of power.

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump

It’s called Executive Order and Executive Privilege. Obama set this precedent last go round. The Right responded and now Donald Trump is President.
Exactly... hypocrisy in action

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump

Advance his agenda?
You mean the agenda of protecting real Americans from foreign filth?
How many are being raped and murdered at the hands of “climate change”?
How many American jobs are occupied by “climate change”?
How many children of “climate change” attend schools funded by Americans?
Does “climate change” pack our emergency rooms, jails and prisons?
Just curious.
Spew whatever talking points you want in your attempt to distract from the point. There are many contentious issues, this is one of them. So next time a dem exceeds their power to tackle their agenda you can put a sock in it.

illegal immigration is a real problem
man-made climate change is not real
It really doesn’t matter what you consider a problem or not. There are many issues that some people care about and others don’t. The issue is with executive power. So don’t bitch next time the dems abuse it if you are making excuses now

You’re joking, right? If Biden pulled this crap you all would be going nuts and screaming about executive abuse of power.

He already did that. The money might not have come from the military budget, but it did come from taxpayer's money that would have been better off going to the military.

He also didn't directly redirect the money into climate change, but was complicit in that his boss Obama did. Remember all that taxpayer's money the Obama administration gave to those 20-something "green energy" companies? The same ones who went bankrupt, costing the taxpayers billions of dollars? I remember them.

President Obama's Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

And Joe Biden wants to go back and do the same thing over again. He has no new ideas, no solutions, and no plan. Except for repeating what Obama did.

This is what you posted,

View attachment 277353

Why do you lie

ill happily admit that he is a dumbass and should move on

He already did that. The money might not have come from the military budget, but it did come from taxpayer's money that would have been better off going to the military.

He also didn't directly redirect the money into climate change, but was complicit in that his boss Obama did. Remember all that taxpayer's money the Obama administration gave to those 20-something "green energy" companies? The same ones who went bankrupt, costing the taxpayers billions of dollars? I remember them.

And Joe Biden wants to go back and do the same thing over again. He has no new ideas, no solutions, and no plan. Except for repeating what Obama did.
so you were perfectly fine with all that he did and will be fine when he does it again, right?

$3.6 Billion to build a wall for political reasons alone. What a horses ass, and, let's all keep in mind that those billions are not being paid by Mexico.

Add that to the projected trillion dollar deficit which will add to the Federal Debt - so much for fiscal conservatives who pissed and moaned about Obama's spending.

Advance his agenda?
You mean the agenda of protecting real Americans from foreign filth?
How many are being raped and murdered at the hands of “climate change”?
How many American jobs are occupied by “climate change”?
How many children of “climate change” attend schools funded by Americans?
Does “climate change” pack our emergency rooms, jails and prisons?
Just curious.

You're not curious, you are ridiculous.

so you were perfectly fine with all that he did and will be fine when he does it again, right?

The Party Of Filth And Foreigners does it each and every day...how do you think they care for their pet human wetbacks?

It’s called Executive Order and Executive Privilege. Obama set this precedent last go round. The Right responded and now Donald Trump is President.
Exactly... hypocrisy in action

Hypocrisy in action is calling someone wrong that you acted as right. I don’t doubt what you said as far as the Left abusing power. Obama was the root.

Forum List

Back