🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Scientists say Ice Age imminent!!!

Curry's current flagrant hypocrisy is yet another thing that results in nobody taking her seriously.

When a single congressman requested records from a few denier scientists about who was giving them money (and later admitted that he was out of line), Curry went into spasms of outrage.

But now that a congressional committee wants more or less every communication from every climate scientist out there, Curry has done a full 180 and is enthusiastically supporting that Stalinist tactic.

She's a sad party hack now. Why? Jealousy. She was always a second-rate scientist. There's nothing significant in her bio, which is why nobody paid attention to her before. That apparently rankled her. But by selling out her integrity, she becomes the center of cult adulation, and gets back at all the people who failed to recognize her brilliance.

On the global cooling topic, Curry's 2013 Stadium Waves paper is widely considered to be joke science. It declared there would be no warming until at least the 2030s. 2014 and 2015 show what a big fail that prediction was.

Ever notice?

The mere mention Dr Judith Curry makes those who are members of the alarmist religion go mental!!! Invariably.

Why?

She used to be one of them up until 2009.........saw all the data rigging going on........saw statements from alarmist bigs like this >>>

"We need to get some broad based support,
to capture the public's imagination...
So we have to offer up scary scenarios,
make simplified, dramatic statements
and make little mention of any doubts...
Each of us has to decide what the right balance
is between being effective and being honest."

- Prof. Stephen Schneider,
Stanford Professor of Climatology,
lead author of many IPCC reports

and thought to herself.........:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Butnt take my word for it............heck out the video posted above and decide for yourself if she is genuine or a $3.00 bill.

Well, I guess we will have to wait until 2030 to find out. In the mean time, we can expect more much warmer years. Going to be an interesting time in the next 15 years.

People have been trying to predict the warming away for many years now, but it just keeps getting warmer. People like Silly Billy that are so ignorant that it is sometimes painful to read their silly claims.
The good news is that the cities that will be under water will also be encased in ice. I can see why they are so happy.

Ever notice?

The mere mention Dr Judith Curry makes those who are members of the alarmist religion go mental!!! Invariably.

I notice you didn't address the laughable failure of Curry's science. You never do. But then, how can you respond to failure as complete as Curry's? You can't, so you run from that humiliation. Nor did you address her staggering hypocrisy on the issue of government investigations, but that's because you share her hypocrisy.

I see you're also telling the standard denier lies about Schneider, cutting out much of context so it reads something different than what he actually said. Schneider was talking about the problems of science, that being alarmist gets more interest, and recommending not to go that route. That's why the last line of his interview is:

"This 'double ethical bind' we frequently find ourselves in cannot be solved by any formula. Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest. I hope that means being both"

Climate Scientist says "Scientists should consider stretching the truth": Stephen Schneider

Deniers always leave that line out, and the other parts where Schneider described how to be both effective and honest. Why? Because they're pathologically dishonest, like Skook here.

Ever notice?

I notice you didn't address the laughable failure of Curry's science. You never do. But then, how can you respond to failure as complete as Curry's? You can't, so you run from that humiliation. Nor did you address her staggering hypocrisy on the issue of government investigations, but that's because you share her hypocrisy.

I see you're also telling the standard denier lies about Schneider, cutting out much of context so it reads something different than what he actually said. Schneider was talking about the problems of science, that being alarmist gets more interest, and recommending not to go that route. That's why the last line of his interview is:

"This 'double ethical bind' we frequently find ourselves in cannot be solved by any formula. Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest. I hope that means being both"

Climate Scientist says "Scientists should consider stretching the truth": Stephen Schneider

Deniers always leave that line out, and the other parts where Schneider described how to be both effective and honest. Why? Because they're pathologically dishonest, like Skook here.

Another mental meltdown ^^^ like when you mention Rush Limbaugh in the "Politics" forum, the progressvies heads explode. Same thing with Dr Curry in this forum. Dr Curry is a HUGE threat to the established global warming narrative.........me posting that Dr Curry video.....everytime get the violent hysterical reaction from the AGW k00ks!!!

We'll let the curious who wander in here decide after seeing that video above :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

Forum List

Back