Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

But legacy admissions are still allowed

Hmmmmm

Tough to get the black vote after that decision
I doubt many of the Conservative justices are overly worried about being reelected.

It discriminates against anyone who isn't on the most favored races list.

But really, if you're denying it, there's not much point in discussing the matter. You might think it's justified, but it's very definitely discrimination.
Post the numbers or STFU, you made the claim I didn't.

Hugo Furst are you claiming this statement is false.

The existing standards were denying folks of color and women the same rights that white men were GIVEN.

They BETTER make it on their own merits, becasue with bidens open borders as they are nowm low wage migrants are quickly filling up all the domestic, maintenance, janitorial positions that blacks have made a decent living from in the past.

But we still aren't seeing an abolition of AA in the job market and financial aids. Maybe that's next ? Perhaps, it will take more lawsuits to correct those ills.

I am retired now but had a career has an Engineer. For 2/3rds of my career I was a Manager or Director and did a lot of hiring.

My company had AA goals and I was expected to meet the numbers in my division. However, I never hired any Blacks.

I was anti AA before it was cool to be it.

Link to what? You don't know the history of Clarence Thomas, how old are you 18.
You can't stand the fact that the best Justice on the Supreme Court is a Black that refuses to be a slave on the Democrat welfare plantation, can you?

Hugo Furst are you claiming this statement is false.

The existing standards were denying folks of color and women the same rights that white men were GIVEN.
as a blanket statement;;;

YES

because Blacks and women were able to attend college prior to AA being passed.

They BETTER make it on their own merits, becasue with bidens open borders as they are nowm low wage migrants are quickly filling up all the domestic, maintenance, janitorial positions that blacks have made a decent living from in the past.

But we still aren't seeing an abolition of AA in the job market and financial aids. Maybe that's next ? Perhaps, it will take more lawsuits to correct those ills.
I live in Central Florida. Lots of agriculture in the area. Citrus, truck farming, strawberries and ranching.

When I was younger the Blacks did those jobs. Nowadays the Illegals are doing the jobs and the Blacks are staying at home living off Democrat supplied welfare.

How do you know what black parents want?
I know. They want free lunches for their welfare kids so they can spend their money on drugs and liquor.

By the way, is there really any such thing as a Black parent? Like in a father living at home with his children? Very rare.

Nah you can't, because if you show them it will expose you for the racist you are.
Mkay.

You don't know me at all. Based on your behavior here - I'd like to keep it that way. If you can't avoid the personal attacks, everything you post will be tl;dr in my book.

Post the numbers or STFU, you made the claim I didn't.
Here are Harvard's number for admission

FzzBtlnaIAI4kNL

Forum List

Back