Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

What was happening Bruh was that AA were getting into schools that they simply were not academically qualified for and were unable to keep up.

Now AA can attend schools where they can be successful.

Yeah, it keeps the Democrats from scoring false attaboy points from your leaders, but -

I would rather you just say thank you.
That has to be one of the stupidest damn post I have ever read. It is amazing that in 2023 how ignorant many of you right wing fools are.

No one. He was appointed by George H. W. Bush who, unlike the racist shitstain Joe Biden, did NOT declare he was choosing his nominee based on race or sex.
No shit, dumb ass. You do know that Clarence Thomas went to Yale Law School on a AA program, who did he deny from going to Yale Law? Everything being equal, was he smart enough to go without AA?

That has to be one of the stupidest damn post I have ever read. It is amazing that in 2023 how ignorant many of you right wing fools are.

It is a fact.
Check the drop out rates for AA 's

I mean, don't cause you don't want to know.
You have an illusion to keep up.

To address the insidious legacy of slavery, the segregation, the bias, etc, etc.... It was for a good cause. But, it turns out it was bad policy, which, despite its intent, actually opened the door to government discrimination. The Court might be trying to close it.
Explain how whites are being discriminated against through AA.

Explain how whites are being discriminated against through AA.
It discriminates against anyone who isn't on the most favored races list.

But really, if you're denying it, there's not much point in discussing the matter. You might think it's justified, but it's very definitely discrimination.

In the real world, no group wants vouchers more than involved Black Parents.
No involved black parents want the schools in their communities cleaned up to the same level as the schools you want to send their kids to. See we understand as soon as the black kids start going to the predominately white schools you will start to move out, again.

Forum List

Back