Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

How did we have admissions lowered for us? Did they lower admissions for Uncle Thomas to get into Holy Cross and Yale Law School? Does AA lower admissions for white women to get into college, since they benefitted from it more than anyone. BTW that is what I actually said, so get your lie straight.
Prestigious Universities let in blacks with scores and grades far below the whites they laughed out of the room. Now, thanks to the SCOTUS correctly ruling that they can’t do that any more, you’re having fits.

I see a real parallel between Superbrother and IM2 - out of the blue they bring up black soldiers righting in WWII against the Holocaust, when it has nothing to do with the topic.
Sure it does, I just wonder how you are so racist against black folks, when black folks actually fought to help free your folks from the horrors of the Holocaust.

Prestigious Universities let in blacks with scores and grades far below the whites they laughed out of the room. Now, thanks to the SCOTUS correctly ruling that they can’t do that any more, you’re having fits.
So does a white person get a letter in the mail indicating that you were denied because we let a lesser achieved black person in instead. How do you know they weren't denied because they let a white person in with lower scores and grades. Please tell me who do you know all of this, since everyone's records are confidential and not public record.

Sure it does, I just wonder how you are so racist against black folks, when black folks actually fought to help free your folks from the horrors of the Holocaust.
I just wonder why:

1) you are so antisemitic against Jews when we fought side by side with you for Civil Rights.

2) you interject my religion into a thread totally unrelated. Stop being so resentful of Jews because we are successful despite a 2,000 year history of persecution. Follow our model!

So does a white person get a letter in the mail indicating that you were denied because we let a lesser achieved black person in instead. How do you know they weren't denied because they let a white person in with lower scores and grades. Please tell me who do you know all of this, since everyone's records are confidential and not public record.
Don’t be an idiot. (For you, I know that’s hard.) The admissions data, of which charts have been repeatedly posted here, tell the story.

If Democrats gave a damn about more ninorities (being educated and) going to college they would fix their broken, worthless, public school system that is pumping out 75% of children who fail basic reading and math competency tests.

Public schools are Democrat indictrination camps, propaganda / agenda-pushing farms whose goal is to keep Americans STUPID, as sheep are easier to control.

Democrats thrive / depend on the ignorant, poor, drug-addicted, race/hate-divided, and those completely dependent on the govt.

Instead of the govt making rules to reward those who have not EARNED a place in college due to the failure of the govt to educate people and give them what they need to SUCCEED / EARN the right to go, FIX THE F*IN' PROBLEM, which is the failed Democrat-run education system and public schools.

I just wonder why:

1) you are so antisemitic against Jews when we fought side by side with you for Civil Rights.
I have never spoke ill of Jewish folks like you have of black folks. Now that I have questioned your racist attitude, you want to label me antisemitic.
2) you interject my religion into a thread totally unrelated. Stop being so resentful of Jews because we are successful despite a 2,000 year history of persecution. Follow our model!
You injected that you were Jewish into the equation, I didn't. How am I being resentful of Jewish folks? You can't find one post where I have spoke ill of Jewish folks.

So it is easily verified that virtually every majority-Black high school in the country puts out grads who predominantly cannot read or do math at grade level, and yet it is supposed that those Black grads should be accepted into elite schools in numbers consistent with their percentage of the overall population.

This is stupid.

But keep in mind now, that the Supreme Court tried many years ago to end affirmative action, but they sadly included a comment that colleges could promote "diversity." The colleges continued doing exactly what they were doing under "affirmative action," but called it "diversity." Now it's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

Look for the "elite" colleges to continue doing exactly what they are doing now, and calling it something else.

There is one and only one solution: Prohibit colleges from including "race" in their applications, and students from mentioning it in their application letters.

Don’t be an idiot. (For you, I know that’s hard.) The admissions data, of which charts have been repeatedly posted here, tell the story.
So you don't know, just say that. How many whites do you think are admitted into college with lower scores and grades than most.

If Democrats gave a damn about more ninorities (being educated and) going to college they would fix their broken, worthless, public school system that is pumping out 75% of children who fail basic reading and math competency tests.

Public schools are Democrat indictrination camps, propaganda / agenda-pushing farms whose goal is to keep Americans STUPID, as sheep are easier to control.

Democrats thrive / depend on the ignorant, poor, drug-addicted, race/hate-divided, and those completely dependent on the govt.
Does that mean Republicans don't give a damn about minorities either, since they haven't done a damn thing about fixing the problems either. You know there are white kids who attend public schools as well, oh that's right those schools are taken care of by Democrats and Republicans.

I have never spoke ill of Jewish folks like you have of black folks. Now that I have questioned your racist attitude, you want to label me antisemitic.
I have never spoken ill of blacks. Pointing out that their higher poverty and crime rate is due to the high out of wedlock birthrate rather than racism is not speaking ill of them. It’s just refusing to blame racism.
You injected that you were Jewish into the equation, I didn't. How am I being resentful of Jewish folks? You can't find one post where I have spoke ill of Jewish folks.
You were the one who interjected the Holocaust stuff and Jews into the thread.

Instead of the govt making rules to reward those who have not EARNED a place in college due to the failure of the govt to educate people and give them what they need to SUCCEED / EARN the right to go, FIX THE F*IN' PROBLEM, which is the failed Democrat-run education system and public schools.
So are you saying that Republicans have nothing to do with the public school system.

So you don't know, just say that. How many whites do you think are admitted into college with lower scores and grades than most.
The question should be: how many whites are admitted into college instead of blacks who have lower scores and grades due to the color of their skin? The answer is: 0

I have never spoken ill of blacks. Pointing out that their higher poverty and crime rate is due to the high out of wedlock birthrate rather than racism is not speaking ill of them. It’s just refusing to blame racism.
Of course you have, what caused that higher poverty rate? What fuels that higher crime rate? You do know that if a woman and man are not married it is consider a single mother household when in fact many of the fathers are in the household. It is just that the mother and father are not married.
You were the one who interjected the Holocaust stuff and Jews into the thread.
Yep pointed directly at you, not any other Jewish person. Just you.

The question should be: how many whites are admitted into college instead of blacks who have lower scores and grades due to the color of their skin? The answer is: 0
You are a fool if you believe that. In your eyes you believe that every white kid in America is smarter than every black kid in America. Smfh.

You are a fool if you believe that. In your eyes you believe that every white kid in America is smarter than every black kid in America. Smfh.
I never said that. Why do you have to start making up lies when you lose the argument?

Superbadbrutha

What fueled the high OOW birthrate among blacks was LBJ’s welfare program, designed to keep blacks poor and dependent - and voting for Dems.

I never said that. Why do you have to start making up lies when you lose the argument?
What argument am I losing? I asked you a question and you answered it with a question. You are in denial of all the special privileges whites enjoy when it comes to college admission.

Forum List

Back