Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

So who is on the receiving end of the racism?

Asians, Whites, Indians, even hispanics....

You are bitching about the end result of the democrat party refusing to educate black children. The democrat party controls the public education system in the cities they control....top to bottom, through the left wing, democrat party teachers who make up the majority of the staff, to the teachers unions that are top to bottom democrat party controlled.....

They are refusing to teach black students english, math and science.......and so these children can't compete for places in democrat party controlled colleges and universities......

You need to stop the democrats, and fight for school choice....

Let me fix that for you......

"All lives matter, and racism does not end racism.....so left wing, democrat party controlled colleges and universities can't be racist anymore...."

There....fixed that for you.

1688229304270.jpeg

I got where I am finincially in spite of AA, so have many blacks, asians, hispanics, et. al.
What does that even mean?
But when AA gives jobs and school admissions to less qualified people due to their race-----------that is discrimination.
That is not what AA does.
Asians have been the most victimized by AA when it comes to college admissions, that is what drove the SC ruling, I might help if you actually found out what this was about before spouting lies and talking points.
I would love to see black college athletes commit themselves to just HBCUs and then the athletic programs at these white colleges could reflect the same thing you see in the student body.

Asians, Whites, Indians, even hispanics....
How is that, when white women benefit more from AA than any group in this country.
You are bitching about the end result of the democrat party refusing to educate black children.
What?
The democrat party controls the public education system in the cities they control....top to bottom, through the left wing, democrat party teachers who make up the majority of the staff, to the teachers unions that are top to bottom democrat party controlled.....
So are you saying that Republicans children don't attend public schools.
They are refusing to teach black students english, math and science.......and so these children can't compete for places in democrat party controlled colleges and universities......

You need to stop the democrats, and fight for school choice....
How many public schools have you ever worked in?

Let me fix that for you......

"All lives matter, and racism does not end racism.....so left wing, democrat party controlled colleges and universities can't be racist anymore...."

There....fixed that for you.
I love watching leftist squirm..

Anyone who has a higher SAT score who was passed over for a student with a lower SAT score but whose skin color matched the approved status from the democrat party....
Yep, and those folks should be entitled to reparations.

Racial demographics of University of Mississippi students

RacePercent of Students
White78%
Black14%
Hispanic3%
Asian2%

Racial demographics of University of Florida students

RacePercent of Students
White57%
Black6%
Hispanic21%
Asian8%

Racial demographics of The University of Alabama students

RacePercent of Students
White78%
Black11%
Hispanic4%
Asian1%

Racial demographics of the University of Michigan

RacePercent of Students
White62%
Black4%
Hispanic5%
Asian13%
American Indian / Alaskan0%
Hawaiian / Pacific Islander0%
Two or more races3%
International7%
Race Unknown6%

University Of Texas population breakdown by race

RaceUniversity Of TexasAustinTexas
White72.62%75.86%74.84%
Black14.41%7.56%11.95%
Asian7.55%6.82%4.36%
American Indian0.14%0.43%0.48%

The University of Washington-Seattle has a very high racial diversity1among its undergraduate students. The ethnic breakdown of the students is12:
  • 25% Asian
  • 12% Black or African American
  • 12% Hispanic
  • 1% Native American/Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander
  • 1% Race/Ethnicity unknown
  • 38% White
  • 11% International

University of Oregon Diversity & Student Demographics

• RACEPERCENT OF STUDENTS
    White60%
    Black2%
    Hispanic10%
    Asian6%

• The racial demographics of the University of Colorado are1234:
    • White: 65.7% of students, 61% of employees
    • Hispanic/Latino: 12.2% of students, 15% of employees
    • Asian American: 9.3% of students, 15% of employees
    • International: 7.2% of students
    • Black/African American: 2.6% of students
    • American Indian/Native American: 1.4% of students
    • Pacific Islander: 0.7% of students
    • Unknown: 0.9% of students
    • Other races: 4.5% of students

• Racial demographics of University of Georgia students

RacePercent of Students
    White71%
    Black7%
    Hispanic5%
    Asian10%

• So I guess most of the right wingers will be happy when it is back to 100% white, again.

How is that a lie when it has been proven over and over again.
Proven for who ? Lower level blacks and White's compete for the same resources, and guess what ? It comes down to consistency, persistence, work ethic, performance, choices made, and every other attribute needed to succeed. The damned excuses need to end, and it's time to step up and quit your damned whining already. I know many blacks that work hard, and guess what ? They applied themselves in order to achieve, and they dam sure did achieve. Your bull shite is highly offensive to them, because they don't need a damned hand out or somebody like you telling them that they couldn't have made it without somebody like you standing in the gap for them.

It's ridiculous, and it needs to end. The court is countering the bull shite, and has done the right thing, so tough shite.

Time to be independent, and do what's necessary like other Americans of all stipes do in order to make it. Skin color is a thing of the past, and if you had any sense you be celebrating that fact.

Time for the melting pot to heat up again.

You haven't proven a damn thing, Pres. Obama is just a drop in the bucket in the overall picture.
I have proven that its not a race issue as you continue to claim

Black legacy students get the same treatment that whites get

I would love to see black college athletes commit themselves to just HBCUs and then the athletic programs at these white colleges could reflect the same thing you see in the student body.

Because you are a racist down to your bones. Still upset about the Brown decision?

Forum List

Back