Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Save that weak ass Democrat this and Democrat that bullshit. I don't proudly support a damn thing. All you do is come on here and run your damn mouth about democrats this and democrat that, when I ask you idiots why should black folks vote for Republicans who are openly racist as hell. All I hear is crickets. Why in the hell would I vote for a party that has folks like you, Mac 7, thehawk, Flash, Redfish, Lisa, Tipsyhag, etc. Folks who are known racist. Politicians like Trump, Steve Bannon, MTG, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Tommy Tuberville, etc. politicians who are known racist. What the hell has the Republican Party EVER done for the public school system in this country? I agree totally that black folks need to hold the Demcrat Party accountable, but the answer damn sure isn't the Republican Party.

Other than the democrat party...the party of racism...telling you republicans are racist....how are the republicans actually racist? Conservative Justices, appointed by Republicans, just ended actual racism on college admissions......making it more likely that blacks will attend colleges and universities where they fit academically rather than being used as tokens for the democrat party....

How is Trump racist? The only reason you think Trump is racist is because the democrat party told you he was racist.....while obama, the actual racist pals around with racists and anti-semites louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright.....

Trump palled around with Oprah, Jesse Jackson, and dozens of other blacks.....and recieved awards for helping the black community...

You have been brainwashed by the racist democrat party..........get your self fixed........

Save that weak ass Democrat this and Democrat that bullshit. I don't proudly support a damn thing. All you do is come on here and run your damn mouth about democrats this and democrat that, when I ask you idiots why should black folks vote for Republicans who are openly racist as hell. All I hear is crickets. Why in the hell would I vote for a party that has folks like you, Mac 7, thehawk, Flash, Redfish, Lisa, Tipsyhag, etc. Folks who are known racist. Politicians like Trump, Steve Bannon, MTG, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Tommy Tuberville, etc. politicians who are known racist. What the hell has the Republican Party EVER done for the public school system in this country? I agree totally that black folks need to hold the Demcrat Party accountable, but the answer damn sure isn't the Republican Party.
You have been led to believe what you believe, even if it's absolutely not true.

You can call anyone, even an entire party racist, but you won't prove it other than the Republican party is this or the Republican party is that bunch of bull shite you spew without content.

Who bought them?

White and black slave owners in the British, Spanish, and French colonies..........

Who sold them? Who captured them, put them in chains and dragged them to the coast of Africa to sell them?

Africans....and arabs.....arabs also captured whites and sold them as slaves too.......

Who ended slavery in the U.S?

Read American Marxism by Mark Levin, and it’s obvious why Democrats are trying to destroy the very culture - starting with the children - that made our country great.
I already know, but thanks for the info.

Read American Marxism by Mark Levin, and it’s obvious why Democrats are trying to destroy the very culture - starting with the children - that made our country great.
What culture would that be? When black folks were slaves or when black folks were sharecroppers or when black folks were dealing with Jim Crow segregation. Did that make OUR country great?

No.......actual God fearing christians started the abolitionist movement.....God fearing, Christian republicans......

It was the democrats and their party that owned the slaves and fought to keep blacks as their slaves....
Really? The Democrat Party was founded until 1828, slavery started in this country in 1619.

What culture would that be? When black folks were slaves or when black folks were sharecroppers or when black folks were dealing with Jim Crow segregation. Did that make OUR country great?
I would rather be an African-American in 1955 than an African-African anywhere in the home country at any time

And particularly so in 2023

Other than the democrat party...the party of racism...telling you republicans are racist....how are the republicans actually racist?
LOL black folks don't need anybody to tell us who is racist, hell we can see it for ourselves. Republicans are anti-black for one. Hell you can just read the post on this forum and figure that out.
Conservative Justices, appointed by Republicans, just ended actual racism on college admissions......making it more likely that blacks will attend colleges and universities where they fit academically rather than being used as tokens for the democrat party....
No they didn't, used as tokens? WTF are you talking about.
How is Trump racist? The only reason you think Trump is racist is because the democrat party told you he was racist.....
Why do you dumbasses think black folks need someone to tell us something all the time, you think we don't listen to this idiot at his racist rallies and during his dumbass speeches.
while obama, the actual racist pals around with racists and anti-semites louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright.....
Now they are antisemitic, what a joke. So why is it that more Jewish folks voted for Pres. Obama than did Trump?
Trump palled around with Oprah, Jesse Jackson, and dozens of other blacks.....and recieved awards for helping the black community...
Bullshit, just because Trump took a picture with these folks doesn't make them pals. He also took pictures with Jeffery Epstein, but you claim that weren't butt buddies.
You have been brainwashed by the racist democrat party..........get your self fixed........
I have been fixed, see neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. So you can go hee haw somewhere else Jackass, because I am not buying that bullshit you are selling.

our current Supreme Court is the Supreme Court that dark money built.

the forces behind that dark money, The Federalist Society, built it for a reason

I would rather be an African-American in 1955 than an African-African anywhere in the home country at any time

And particularly so in 2023.
How many countries have you been to in Africa? Don't tell me what you saw on Tee Vee.

That is when good, white God fearin, Christians had slaves in this country.
You'd rather have mindless, godless, animalistic violence and crime TODAY when there is not slavery in the US? What the hell sense does that make?

Forum List

Back