Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Thank you, thank you for sharing.

As for one of our greatest Supreme Court Justices, Clarence Thomas, you would not believe the truth if it fell on you.
You can't dispute the truth about Uncle Thomas, so you are reduced to posting bullshit like this.

White (and Yellow) kids with better entrance scores are denied admission to colleges because the goddamn Liberals give preference to the dumbass Negroes, that didn't score as high.

That is wrong, discriminatory and immoral and that is why the Supremes struct it down.
Bullshit, that is just the weak excuse that has been used to do away with AA. What's next the CRA, when you try to bring back Jim Crow Laws.

Black folks aren't asking for any, do whites deserve special privileges?
affirmative action was a special privilege, don't you understand that? We cannot make up for past discrimination by present discrimination. But I am in favor of all ex slaves being given reparations, paid by all ex slave owners. OK?

affirmative action was a special privilege, don't you understand that? We cannot make up for past discrimination by present discrimination. But I am in favor of all ex slaves being given reparations, paid by all ex slave owners. OK?
Tell me how AA discriminated against you? White men are the main group that has ALWAYS rec'd special privilege and still do.

I’d vote for giving every ex-slave $5 million. How many are there?

Bullshit, that is just the weak excuse that has been used to do away with AA. What's next the CRA, when you try to bring back Jim Crow Laws.

CRA?

You mean The Community Reinvestment Act that the filthy ass Libtards enacted to give credit to people that had no inclination to ever pay back the loan that almost destroyed the economy?

I have no problem in bringing back Jim Crow Laws. Much better country with less crime and welfare when we had them. However, sending uppity Negroes back to Africa would be a better option.

Last edited:
Sure they are….with college admissions. And the SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional.
No we aren't, see we were denied and have been denied since this country was taken. It is just racist like you who are in denial of that. See you bitch and moan about AA, because you won't be happy until black enrollment in white colleges and universities is almost 1% if any. You don't have a problem with all the special privileges that whites have getting into those colleges though.

I have an offer: I personally will give $1 million dollars to an American former slave if each active member of USMB (500 posts or more) gives me $10.

Deal?

[quote[CRA?

You mean The Community Investment Act that the filthy ass Libtards enacted to give credit to people that had no inclination to ever pay back the loan that almost destroyed the economy?
[/QUOTE]
CRA and you said Community Investment Act. Just let that sink in for a minute.
I have no problem in bringing back Jim Crow Laws. Much better country with less crime and welfare when we had them. However, sending uppity Negroes back to Africa would be a better option.
Of course you don't, that is what the Republican Party wants.

It was ALWAYS 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL'!

No SCOTUS decision was required - EVERYONE with the intelligence and common sense God gave a door knob knew it...

...but thank goodness forthe USSC!

Biden and Democrats are NOT the dictators they think they are and try to be!

Forum List

Back