BREAKING: Second Arizona County Refuses to Certify Tainted 2022 Midterm Election

There is always a potential, I do not really give a fuck about potential as there is potential for cheating in every system.

Maybe one day you all will find some actual evidence for it.
Do you wait to lock your front door until there is actual evidence that someone has come into your house uninvited?
Was this candidate the first Sec of State to run for office while holding the position?

Have you ever whined about it before?
Again, smart people learn from new facts. I'm sure plenty of Sec of States have run for office, especially re-election as Sec of State, while also being in charge of the vote-counting. It was never right. Now, in Arizona, we see how wrong it can be.

I have "whined" about that since 2000 when Republican Katherine Harris was in charge of the vote-counting in Florida's presidential election. I preferred Bush to Gore for reasons that became painfully obvious in the wake of 9/11, even to you and your sister Democrats.

I thought it was terrible that an elected partisan was in charge of vote counting in a swing state that decided the presidential election. I wasn't gleeful thinking that she would sway the election to Bush. I was concerned that no matter honest she may have been, her counting the votes would give the appearance of an unfair election.

How much worse that the SecState is counting votes in her own election.

I thought that the Democrats would never accept Bush as a legitimately elected president, and I didn't blame them. Not just because of the Secretary of State being a Republican, but because of the USSC taking the vote counting out of the hands of the state, where the Constitution puts it.

This is the difference between me and Democrats. Democrats don't care about fairness or the appearance of fairness. They want to win and they don't care what they do to accomplish that.

A Gore presidency would have obviously been bad for the country, but loss of confidence in elections is far worse. Democrats need to check themselves before they kill the Golden Goose that is our democratic republic.

Alive or dead, eh? What happens when you are registered in more than one precinct? You naively assume that no one would EVER not be honest. Fraudulent elections are not a new concept. Ever hear of Tamany Hall? The Chicago Daley's?
Stfu pissant, mind your own business, ever heard of the 2020 stolen US election? mutha may I?

Do you wait to lock your front door until there is actual evidence that someone has come into your house uninvited?

Again, smart people learn from new facts. I'm sure plenty of Sec of States have run for office, especially re-election as Sec of State, while also being in charge of the vote-counting. It was never right. Now, in Arizona, we see how wrong it can be.

I have "whined" about that since 2000 when Republican Katherine Harris was in charge of the vote-counting in Florida's presidential election. I preferred Bush to Gore for reasons that became painfully obvious in the wake of 9/11, even to you and your sister Democrats.

I thought it was terrible that an elected partisan was in charge of vote counting in a swing state that decided the presidential election. I wasn't gleeful thinking that she would sway the election to Bush. I was concerned that no matter honest she may have been, her counting the votes would give the appearance of an unfair election.

How much worse that the SecState is counting votes in her own election.

I thought that the Democrats would never accept Bush as a legitimately elected president, and I didn't blame them. Not just because of the Secretary of State being a Republican, but because of the USSC taking the vote counting out of the hands of the state, where the Constitution puts it.

This is the difference between me and Democrats. Democrats don't care about fairness or the appearance of fairness. They want to win and they don't care what they do to accomplish that.

A Gore presidency would have obviously been bad for the country, but loss of confidence in elections is far worse. Democrats need to check themselves before they kill the Golden Goose that is our democratic republic.

Oh? How wrong was it? What did Hobbs personally do to rig this election?

Nope, but I would wait for some actual evidence that someone has come into my house before putting up a wall with concertina wire and spotlights all around my house.

But there are no new facts, just feelings and unsupported beliefs.

So, you favored invading a sovereign nation that was no threat at all to the US. This is unsurprising.

Yet elected partisans are in charge of voting counting in every state in every election.

What is the alternative you suggest?

A Gore presidency would have obviously been bad for the country

And a Bush II presidency was obviously bad for the country. As is the case in every election this century, there was no choice that was good for the country.

So post some evidence her underlings rigged it...

It seems that all that matters is feelings. They feel like there was cheating, thus there was cheating.

I feel like my Gators were cheated out of the win against the lowly Vandy Commodores so it must be true.

Nope, but I would wait for some actual evidence that someone has come into my house before putting up a wall with concertina wire and spotlights all around my house.
Really? I'd do all that and more if that's what it took to keep someone from coming into my house. My family is that important. my vote is also important, so I want to pro-active to protect it.
But there are no new facts, just feelings and unsupported beliefs.
Yes, it is new that a partisan Sec States is in charge of her own election to the highest office in the state. At least I've never heard of that happening before, so it is new to me.
So, you favored invading a sovereign nation that was no threat at all to the US. This is unsurprising.
Harboring a terrorist leader made Afghanistan a threat to us. Threatening us with WMD's made Iraq a threat to us. I would have preferred bombing them and keeping the troops at home, but I prefer Bush's reaction to Gore's comparing terrorism to his concerns about the environment.
Yet elected partisans are in charge of voting counting in every state in every election.

What is the alternative you suggest?
Almost anything would be better than having a person count the votes in their own election. I would prefer that the person in charge of elections be appointed by the governor, and confirmed by the legislature, with a requirement that if that person who is in charge of elections runs for office, they resign from that job as soon as they announce.
And a Bush II presidency was obviously bad for the country. As is the case in every election this century, there was no choice that was good for the country.
There was no candidate who was a good choice, but there was a good choice to be made in regard to the 2000 presidential election in Florida: The USSC could have chosen to leave it to the state of Florida as required by the Constitution.

Notice that I say that even though I preferred Bush over Gore. That is because the democratic process is more important to me than any one election.

So post some evidence her underlings rigged it...
My point is that if that happened there would be no evidence available. The Democrats have a genius for covering up their wrongdoing.

So, a smart person takes steps to prevent such shenanigans as much as possible. Unless they are a smart person who likes shenanigans if it gets them what they want.

My point is that if that happened there would be no evidence available. The Democrats have a genius for covering up their wrongdoing.

So, a smart person takes steps to prevent such shenanigans as much as possible. Unless they are a smart person who likes shenanigans if it gets them what they want.

Oh? And how would you prevent a SoS or their underlings to cheat, if that was something they wanted to do?

RCP averages got Fd up, because of traflagler polls that were totally fake, got averaged in with other pollsters. RCP should not have a included them, because they were obvious FAKES....with no explanation of how they calculate and do their polling.

trump won 46.4% of the vote in 2016 and he won 46.4% of the votes cast in 2020.

he had no improvement in capturing more of the vote from all people that voted in 2020.

I would say 7 million more voters was quite an improvement.

Oh? And how would you prevent a SoS or their underlings to cheat, if that was something they wanted to do?
I wouldn't have the person running for the highest office in the state be the one in charge of counting the votes. That should be a given. An honest person would have stepped down from the Sec State job as soon as she announced her intention to run.

I would make sure the vote counting is a transparent process in public and in view of cameras focused on the ballots. I would require photo ID to register, and then again to vote.

Democrats are unintentionally transparent when they oppose such common sense safeguards.

I wouldn't have the person running for the highest office in the state be the one in charge of counting the votes. That should be a given. An honest person would have stepped down from the Sec State job as soon as she announced her intention to run.

I would make sure the vote counting is a transparent process in public and in view of cameras focused on the ballots. I would require photo ID to register, and then again to vote.

Democrats are unintentionally transparent when they oppose such common sense safeguards.

What good would it do if a SoS stepped down when running. You already expressed concern about their underlings; who would still be working the election.

What good would it do if a SoS stepped down when running. You already expressed concern about their underlings; who would still be working the election.
I think you would better understand it if it were a Republican Sec State who decided her own election to Governor.

At least you would not keep pretending to not understand it.

I would say 7 million more voters was quite an improvement.
Geez, so now it is 7 million eh?

that should worry you, if true. It shows the Liz Cheney republicans strongly voted AGAINST MAGA candidates!

THAT is why you DID NOT have your red wave....some or your red wave voted blue.

Also, democrats were encouraged by some to change their party in the primaries to Republican to vote for a far out MAGA candidate.... They may not have changed their party back to Dem, after the primary....

I think you would better understand it if it were a Republican Sec State who decided her own election to Governor.

That happened in Georgia in 2018. I don't see you ever complaining at that.

Selective outrage much?

Like Kemp in Georgia, when he was Secretary of State running for governor? NOT!

Forum List

Back