Breaking! Secretary of Homeland Security Neilson Is To Submit Her Resignation To President Trump

Get rid of them until you get the right one. You can never get rid of a democrat.

The kitchen got too hot. She couldn't stand it. It was obvious that she was there for a paycheck and resume builder.

I just heard In a FOX interview a Border Guard chief said she was not doing her job which resulted in never-ending "catch and release" of illegal aliens. Makes one wonder if she was not doing her job on purpose.

Finally! Now we can get Kris Kobach as secretary.

Twitter
That would be retarded.
Oh no it's not. He's got a plan to curb this illegal immigration chaos without Congress.

From today!
Kobach: No, Trump Does Not Need Congress to Solve Immigration Crisis
I'm sure it will be as successful as his plans to increase the length of the border wall :lmao:
Hey boy, any brown illegal that's stopped at the border and turned away is a success.

Twitter
That would be retarded.
Oh no it's not. He's got a plan to curb this illegal immigration chaos without Congress.

From today!
Kobach: No, Trump Does Not Need Congress to Solve Immigration Crisis
I'm sure it will be as successful as his plans to increase the length of the border wall :lmao:
Hey boy, any brown illegal that's stopped at the border and turned away is a success.
Well thus far Trump's legacy is looking like it's going to be a record number of illegals entering the country.

Twitter

Trump made a huge mistake taking Gen Kelly out of the position.

upload_2019-4-7_17-9-48.png

Kobach is a loser. He lost to a Dem in Kansas!! :21::21::21::21::21:

One of the hardest job in the country. Trying to undo all the damage done by that asshole Obama by letting the damn Illegal shitheads flood in.

Forum List

Back