Breaking! Secretary of Homeland Security Neilson Is To Submit Her Resignation To President Trump

The latest to leave in disgrace and humiliation. Who's next?
------------------------- i GUESS that the reason is that she is a wusse and unsuited for the job in the bosses opinion BF

Seems Trump has very shitty judgement when it comes to people.
Kelly suggested her for the job since she was his protege. Blame Kelly.

Who made the decision? Trump or Kelly?

Hell, even Bush II had the balls to take credit for his decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I just heard In a FOX interview a Border Guard chief said she was not doing her job which resulted in never-ending "catch and release" of illegal aliens. Makes one wonder if she was not doing her job on purpose.

If you heard it on Fox, then you heard Trump's fog machine at work.

This administration has the worst turn-over in the history of the presidency, and you fucking idiot Republicans don't seem to notice or care that Trump:

1. Is impossible to work for because he lies.
2. Fires people because they get tired of lying for him.
3. Lies about why people resign or why he fires them.

------------------------- i GUESS that the reason is that she is a wusse and unsuited for the job in the bosses opinion BF

Kelly suggested her for the job since she was his protege. Blame Kelly.

Who made the decision? Trump or Kelly?

Hell, even Bush II had the balls to take credit for his decisions.

Trump has no balls and blames everything on somebody else.

That job requires someone who has a set of balls, and she had none. You can bet that her replacement will be an SOB though. This shit on the border is getting out of hand.
Her replacement is going to be another punching bag for your incompetent dotard. You all will crow about how strong the pick is, then when they're inevitably run out of town in humiliation you'll jump in with "they had no balls."

That is the pattern, every pick Trump has made has been cheered as the wisest choice ever, and then when Trump dumps them they are the scum of the earth.
-------------------------------- sure , who on the board really knows anything about 'kelly' , mattis or 'nielsen' ?? We Deplorables rely on our President to make the big decisions and thats why we elected him GGator .

I apologize for not bowing down and kissing Trump’s like you want me to do.

;His wife has much worse judgment on who to marry.
She got her $$$ and popped out her insurance policy. That's all she wanted and she got it :dunno:

That job requires someone who has a set of balls, and she had none. You can bet that her replacement will be an SOB though. This shit on the border is getting out of hand.
Her replacement is going to be another punching bag for your incompetent dotard. You all will crow about how strong the pick is, then when they're inevitably run out of town in humiliation you'll jump in with "they had no balls."

That is the pattern, every pick Trump has made has been cheered as the wisest choice ever, and then when Trump dumps them they are the scum of the earth.
-------------------------------- sure , who on the board really knows anything about 'kelly' , mattis or 'nielsen' ?? We Deplorables rely on our President to make the big decisions and thats why we elected him GGator .

--------------------------silly , with or without YOU the Trump is President GGator .

Kirstjen Nielsen, the secretary of Homeland Security who has become a face of President Donald Trump's hardline immigration push, is leaving the administration, President Donald Trump announced on Twitter Sunday afternoon.

"Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen will be leaving her position, and I would like to thank her for her service," Trump said on Twitter.
"I am pleased to announce that Kevin McAleenan, the current U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner, will become Acting Secretary for @DHSgov. I have confidence that Kevin will do a great job!" Trump continued.

Kirstjen Nielsen out as DHS secretary, says President Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

And another one bites the dust.

Finally! Now we can get Kris Kobach as secretary.

Twitter
That would be retarded.
Oh no it's not. He's got a plan to curb this illegal immigration chaos without Congress.

From today!
Kobach: No, Trump Does Not Need Congress to Solve Immigration Crisis
I'm sure it will be as successful as his plans to increase the length of the border wall :lmao:

Or his voter commission. :21:

Twitter
That would be retarded.
Oh no it's not. He's got a plan to curb this illegal immigration chaos without Congress.

From today!
I'm sure it will be as successful as his plans to increase the length of the border wall :lmao:
Hey boy, any brown illegal that's stopped at the border and turned away is a success.
Well thus far Trump's legacy is looking like it's going to be a record number of illegals entering the country.
That's Congress's legacy, dumbass. They have thwarted every effort he has made to control the border.

Twitter
That would be retarded.

From today!

Or his voter commission. :21:
Or his trade deficit reduction :badgrin:

Administration of shit show.
Watch the trump minions calling Nielson all sorts of names now, and how unqualified she was, and how trump will now appoint the best.

That would be retarded.

From today!
Hey boy, any brown illegal that's stopped at the border and turned away is a success.
Well thus far Trump's legacy is looking like it's going to be a record number of illegals entering the country.
That's Congress's legacy, dumbass. They have thwarted every effort he has made to control the border.
Yeah Trump is an unprecedentedly terrible negotiator.

Kirstjen Nielsen, the secretary of Homeland Security who has become a face of President Donald Trump's hardline immigration push, is leaving the administration, President Donald Trump announced on Twitter Sunday afternoon.

"Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen will be leaving her position, and I would like to thank her for her service," Trump said on Twitter.
"I am pleased to announce that Kevin McAleenan, the current U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner, will become Acting Secretary for @DHSgov. I have confidence that Kevin will do a great job!" Trump continued.

Kirstjen Nielsen out as DHS secretary, says President Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

And another one bites the dust.
What's your point? She got sick of being called a Nazi and putting children in concentration camps simply because she's trying to enforce our immigration laws.

;His wife has much worse judgment on who to marry.
She got her $$$ and popped out her insurance policy. That's all she wanted and she got it :dunno:
------------------------------- man o man , you hate YOUR President Trump eh . And i'm happy to hear that fact BFlag . :afro:

From today!
Yeah Trump is an unprecedentedly terrible negotiator.
You can't negotiate with someone who refuses to negotiate, dumbass.

Administration of shit show.
Watch the trump minions calling Nielson all sorts of names now, and how unqualified she was, and how trump will now appoint the best.
Nope. Watch the leftwing douchebags blame her resignation on Trump.

"Secretary Nielsen leaves a legacy of separating thousands of families, caging children, & denying it happened. We will be grappling with the damage she has wreaked for decades to come. The Nielsen era was a disgrace, but we should all fear what comes next. This Administration’s inhumanity ultimately comes from one place—the top." - Da Nang Dick Blumenthal

--------------------------silly , with or without YOU the Trump is President GGator .

And some of find it ok to criticize the President while those like you just worship him

"Trump Official to CNN: Kirstjen Nielsen Thought President Was Becoming ‘Increasingly Unhinged’ on Immigration"

Forum List

Back