Breaking! Secretary of Homeland Security Neilson Is To Submit Her Resignation To President Trump

The latest to leave in disgrace and humiliation. Who's next?

That job requires someone who has a set of balls, and she had none. You can bet that her replacement will be an SOB though. This shit on the border is getting out of hand.

That job requires someone who has a set of balls, and she had none. You can bet that her replacement will be an SOB though. This shit on the border is getting out of hand.

He had that in Gen Kelly, but was stupid and moved him to be the White House baby sitter. Talk about a waste of a good Marine.

------------------------- i GUESS that the reason is that she is a wusse and unsuited for the job in the bosses opinion BF
You say that about every Trump hire. Now I wonder who will be next.
------------------------------ it must be TRUE as far as the Boss is concerned . Why continues having losers collect a paycheck and not doing the job BFlag .

Her replacement is going to be another punching bag for your incompetent dotard. You all will crow about how strong the pick is, then when they're inevitably run out of town in humiliation you'll jump in with "they had no balls."

Her replacement is going to be another punching bag for your incompetent dotard. You all will crow about how strong the pick is, then when they're inevitably run out of town in humiliation you'll jump in with "they had no balls."

That is the pattern, every pick Trump has made has been cheered as the wisest choice ever, and then when Trump dumps them they are the scum of the earth.

------------------------- i GUESS that the reason is that she is a wusse and unsuited for the job in the bosses opinion BF

Seems Trump has very shitty judgement when it comes to people.
------------------------------ MAYBE , course he is smart enough to know when to change his thinking . You know , 'marines' like 'kelly' aren't like 'Marines' used to be GGator .

------------------------------ MAYBE , course he is smart enough to know when to change his thinking . You know , 'marines' like 'kelly' aren't like 'Marines' used to be GGator .
Trump has never once in his life changed his thinking. It's why you voted for him.

That is the pattern, every pick Trump has made has been cheered as the wisest choice ever, and then when Trump dumps them they are the scum of the earth.
-------------------------------- sure , who on the board really knows anything about 'kelly' , mattis or 'nielsen' ?? We Deplorables rely on our President to make the big decisions and thats why we elected him GGator .

-------------------------------- sure , who on the board really knows anything about 'kelly' , mattis or 'nielsen' ?? We Deplorables rely on our President to make the big decisions and thats why we elected him GGator .
Lol you feeble, pathetic thing

Kelly suggested her for the job since she was his protege. Blame Kelly.
------------------------------ that is a concern of mine . President Trump listens to too many people that i don't think he should listen to , I'm talking ex 'bush' and or 'mrobama' people . Just recently 'mrobamas; 'jeh johnson' is being listened to by some dumb people , imo .

Update!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....I am pleased to announce that Kevin McAleenan, the current U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner, will become Acting Secretary for @DHSgov
. I have confidence that Kevin will do a great job!
5:02 PM · Apr 7, 2019 ·

The most shocking, unbelievable thing about this whole story is that Trump was at the White House to accept her resignation instead of his weekly, tax payer funded golfing vacation.

Finally! Now we can get Kris Kobach as secretary.

Twitter
That would be retarded.
Oh no it's not. He's got a plan to curb this illegal immigration chaos without Congress.

From today!
Kobach: No, Trump Does Not Need Congress to Solve Immigration Crisis
I'm from Kansas son, we've been dealing with Kobach's bullshit for longer than the rest if the nation. So trust me when I say "that would be retarded". Even Kansas republicans will say the same thing.

------------------------------ [chuckle] hey , it coulda been 'hilary' or 'jebito bush' BlackFlag .

------------------------------ [chuckle] hey , it coulda been 'hilary' or 'jebito bush' BlackFlag .
I bet either of them would have put up new border wall by now.

Update!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....I am pleased to announce that Kevin McAleenan, the current U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner, will become Acting Secretary for @DHSgov
. I have confidence that Kevin will do a great job!
5:02 PM · Apr 7, 2019 ·

Good move! The DHS wasn't doing enough to protect the southern border, but this guy knows what's happening down there.

Forum List

Back