Breaking: Sen Warren (D-MA) rips Wells Fargo CEO

You're not very bright are ya.
All you ever do is insult me. You never respond with substance. If you have something wrong, point it out. Quit being a pussy
you need to stop picking at pimples above the eyebrow in public...
I don't understand
I know...
Is that one of them ancient sayings like "Friday week"?
Or fish Friday's to a non-catholic...??

Look at dottie appreciating the crony establishment :lol:
What a fucking idiot

All you ever do is insult me. You never respond with substance. If you have something wrong, point it out. Quit being a pussy

Who calls who "faggot" all the time again? Jeez pard, you have no idea what anything substantive would sound / look like.
Apparently you don't either. I always ask it, but I never receive it. Instead you get on me for calling you what you are, and then you insult me.. lol
Look, if you don't want to actually discuss my post, then shut the fuck up :D
Right, you call folks "faggot" repeatedly and yet you can't figure out why you're not taken seriously, treated with more respect, or why you receive insults in return. My guess is you’re going to continue to be baffled, but by all means, do carry on.

Look at dottie appreciating the crony establishment [emoji38]
What a fucking idiot

Oh the irony!!! :rofl::lmao:
It is ironic coming from the resident gay biker lol

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

That dweeb ain't no real biker, jussayin'.

Look at dottie appreciating the crony establishment :lol:
What a fucking idiot

Who calls who "faggot" all the time again? Jeez pard, you have no idea what anything substantive would sound / look like.
Apparently you don't either. I always ask it, but I never receive it. Instead you get on me for calling you what you are, and then you insult me.. lol
Look, if you don't want to actually discuss my post, then shut the fuck up :D
Right, you call folks "faggot" repeatedly and yet you can't figure out why you're not taken seriously, treated with more respect, or why you receive insults in return. My guess is you’re going to continue to be baffled, but by all means, do carry on.
I don't mind name calling. Again, I was just calling out your hypocrisy.
Ten fucking messages and you still ain't said shit. Fuckin joke
I'm done playin in your circle of stupidity

What a fucking idiot

Wtf do you know?
You talk a big game but you are just like all the other retarded dumbfucks. Your ego is a lot bigger than your game

What a fucking idiot

You are correct, no doubt

Bringing their corrupt sales practices, that were hatched at the upper- level, d-bags BTW, of the too-big-to-fail bank

Wells Fargo's CEO just got grilled by the Senate

Delicious :eusa_drool:

This is funny.,...a woman who lied about her minority status to get hundreds of thousands of dollars in benefits that should have gone to actual minorities......besides other crimes she has been accused of doing.....preaching to another person about bad conduct....now that is funny.....

Will the government ever leave private business the fuck alone?
YOU ARE AN IDIOT :thup: OR, you have a child- like intellect. Which is it?

Accounts were opened w/o the customer's approval and fees were levied. :slap:

BTW- aren't you a "clinger" as well? Defiant1

Last edited:
Guy isn't woth the $$$ he's being paid.

Opinion: If Wells Fargo’s CEO were genuinely sorry, he’d pay the price

If Stumpf is genuinely sorry, he will dip into the vast wealth he has accumulated from Wells Fargo customers and stockholders over the years to help settle the fines being levied on the bank for its malfeasance. For the record, Wells Fargo’s most recent public filings show that Stumpf held 5.5 million shares, options and units, with an estimated gross street value of about $250 million. According to InsiderScore, which tracks public filings, Stumpf and his fellow honchos at Wells Fargo have cashed out $165 million worth of stock in the past four years.

If Stumpf is genuinely sorry, he will also order the company’s lawyers to move hell and high water to go after former executive Carrie Tolstedt, who oversaw the division most responsible for the scandal, for as much money as possible. She retired in July and, according to reports, is walking away with about $100 million in bonuses, options and stock.

Last edited:
Your new"show dog" don't hunt. Violations occurred over two years ago. Your boy Obammy never got anyone for crushing housing market. The rich get richer under CORRUPT DEMWITTED LOONS while you lap up pablum. Give it a rest. All a big show, a scam. Look over here while I clean out Treasury....$20T. stop it.
Bold, italic, purple font? When did you "come out"?

Anyway, Wells Fargo CEO could get more than $123 million if he walks
Still better than hillary and the hypocritical left.

American corporations should be able to rape their customers with impunity. If you don't like being raped, you're a communist.

Forum List

Back