Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

22 JULY 2016 • 9:45PM
  • Gunman in Munich opens fire at a McDonalds by the Olympia shopping centre
  • Police describe shooting as terrorism
  • Police hunt three gunmen, believed to still be in Munich
  • Eight confirmed dead
  • Unconfirmed reports that there could be shootings in city centre
  • Islamic State supporters celebrate on social media

Munich police are hunting for a possible three gunmen who they believe have carried out an attack at a shopping centre and McDonalds restaurant.

On Twitter, the local forces said shootings had taken place at Hanauer street, which is the location of both the Olympia shopping center and the adjoining McDonalds.

Reports of the gunman's behaviour were confused and contradictory.

A Muslim woman told CNN that she heard the gunman yell: "Allahu Akbar," yet video footage showed a gunman ranting against foreigners and Turks, suggesting a Neo Nazi attack.
No way! Can't be caused by members of the Religion of Peace....those people are so nice.

Has to be a right wing Nazi Christian nut job.

Isis is celebrating it, but we still don't know.

ISIS Supporters Hail Deadly Munich Shooting On Social Media

Munich, Germany: Supporters of the ISIS terrorist group celebrated on social media a shooting rampage in a shopping mall in the southern German city of Munich on Friday that killed and wounded many people.

"Thank God, may God bring prosperity to our Islamic State men," read one tweet in Arabic on an account that regularly favours the radical Islamist movement.
"The Islamic state is expanding in Europe," read an Arabic-language tweet on another account also known to support ISIS.

BBC:
Merkel chief of staff is not ruling out any hypothesis of who is doing the shooting

• Eight confirmed dead

Munich police are hunting for a possible three gunmen who they believe have carried out an attack at a shopping centre and McDonalds restaurant.

On Twitter, the local forces said shootings had taken place at Hanauer street, which is the location of both the Olympia shopping center and the adjoining McDonalds.

A Muslim woman told CNN that she heard the gunman yell: "Allahu Akbar," yet video footage showed a gunman ranting against foreigners and Turks, suggesting a Neo Nazi attack.
No way! Can't be caused by members of the Religion of Peace....those people are so nice.

Has to be a right wing Nazi Christian nut job.[/QUOT

I am sure merkel hopes it is neo nazis....possible.

Obama June 2014:
"The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then it’s ever been. It is more educated than it’s ever been."

• Eight confirmed dead

Yes...and with Merkel a false flag event like that, is not out of the question.

This thread seems to have lost it's way.

Is the attack still going on?
Yep. Reports coming in from other parts of the city right now of shots being fired.
link?
Live news.
US news channel?
German source.
must be a super special source. no german source i know reports what you are reporting.

• Eight confirmed dead

so at first it was evident that this attack was carried out by islamists. should this turn out to be not the case, then it is a false flag attack. ok.

• Eight confirmed dead

so at first it was evident that this attack was carried out by islamists. should this turn out to be not the case, then it is a false flag attack. ok.
If it is not Islamists it means Germany has reached critical mass and the backlash is underway.

• Eight confirmed dead

If it is not Islamists it means Germany has reached critical mass and the backlash is underway.
ok. is this a good thing in your very informed opinion?

• Eight confirmed dead

I do not think that neo-nazis or any brand of nationalistic germans would go for innocent people....I would speculate at this time that this event may be more of the sort of a publicity seeking psycho imitating muslim jihadists.

Isis is celebrating it, but we still don't know.

ISIS Supporters Hail Deadly Munich Shooting On Social Media

Munich, Germany: Supporters of the ISIS terrorist group celebrated on social media a shooting rampage in a shopping mall in the southern German city of Munich on Friday that killed and wounded many people.

"Thank God, may God bring prosperity to our Islamic State men," read one tweet in Arabic on an account that regularly favours the radical Islamist movement.
"The Islamic state is expanding in Europe," read an Arabic-language tweet on another account also known to support ISIS.

BBC:
Merkel chief of staff is not ruling out any hypothesis of who is doing the shooting
lol. I suspect they have jumped the gun there. Not that we can blame them.

Last edited:
But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.

But that's not what you previously stated. To this point I say so what? Why do you continually say it's all men over and over. I get one more BS answer from you and you'll be on my ignore list.
I have never said it's "all men". Please go back and check all my posts in this regard.

You're quick to point of violence by men again and again but never mention women terrorists. You've given me yet again another BS reply and not answering my question - so it's off to 'ignore' land for you.

Forum List

Back