Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

It is just so...so ...sad to be a witness to the disintegration of poor Europe.

Another day....another Allahu Akbar ...

and the celebrations from ISIS ... keep on coming

They made a huge mistake allowing the muslims to come in and hillary will compound what obama has done regarding open borders...hillary is like cleopatra clutching the asp to her bosom.

If Angela Merkel has any dignity she should leave NOW.

She has done enough damage to the country already!

9n3wGt.png

Looks to me like a German citizen who lost his shit after the ax attacks. If his victims turn out to be non Germans then the stakes have possibly changed. Course that's all speculation at this point. At least he's dead so no one else will die by his hand.

3 are still on the loose regarding reports I have heard.

Not a matter of if

only a matter or when

will be the next ISIS massacre in Europe

or USA for that matter.

The German elites like the American elites have no problem with open borders....such as berkel, obama and hillary do not identify with the common man....they being elites hold themselves to what they consider a higher morality.....helping other peoples rather than their own...and incidentally their rich friends love all that cheap foreign labor.

Another factor in Germany is a huge guilt complex...much worse than even the 'white guilt' phenomenon in America....the guilt of slaughtering millions of innocent folk under nazism....they seek to absolve that now by helping muslims....who also love killing jews...rather ironic.

Not a matter of if

only a matter or when

will be the next ISIS massacre in Europe

or USA for that matter.

With the number of muslims already here in America....it is just a question of when the next one decides he wants to go to paradise.

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.

You're right, albeight inadvertently.

That's because most men don't hate women... or didn't you thank that one through.
And most women don't hate men either. But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.
yes but women win in domestic violence. As lesbian domestic violence is far more prevalent than in hetero relationships.
Domestic Violence: Statistics & Facts

Sad facts.
The fact that 90% of people in prison are males just shows how biased and bigoted the judicial system is.
Perhaps.....I'm sure that some of them (as we can see thru DNA evidence) are falsely imprisoned.

You could just ask the prisoners, and 99 out of 100 will tell you they are innocent. LOL

But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.

But that's not what you previously stated. To this point I say so what? Why do you continually say it's all men over and over. I get one more BS answer from you and you'll be on my ignore list.
I have never said it's "all men". Please go back and check all my posts in this regard.

You're quick to point of violence by men again and again but never mention women terrorists. You've given me yet again another BS reply and not answering my question - so it's off to 'ignore' land for you.
Of course there have been women terrorists...the one in San Bernadino comes to mind right away....I've never denied that. But they are in the minority...the very small minority. The vast majority of terrorist acts are done by men....like it looks like today's in Munich.

Well...you leave out the biggest category of all involved in terrorism....human beings...every single one of them have been humans...unlike your inadequate claim of them being men.

Irregardless...both statements are irrelevant...as in...every country is populated with human beings and half of whom approx. are males...now I know you enjoy trolling but you are not even good at trolling.

The German elites like the American elites have no problem with open borders....such as berkel, obama and hillary do not identify with the common man....they being elites hold themselves to what they consider a higher morality.....helping other peoples rather than their own...and incidentally their rich friends love all that cheap foreign labor.

Another factor in Germany is a huge guilt complex...much worse than even the 'white guilt' phenomenon in America....the guilt of slaughtering millions of innocent folk under nazism....they seek to absolve that now by helping muslims....who also love killing jews...rather ironic.

It was the second attack in Germany in less than a week. On Monday, a man wounded four people in an ax-and-knife attack on a train near the Bavarian city of Wuerzburg.

Germany is in chaos....and all of their own making, or rather Merkel's making.

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.

I'm not going to read all fifty pages of posts, but I have a question.

It took the second post of this topic for someone to automatically assume this was ISIS.

How many more pages did it take for our racist xenophobes to realize the shooter is a right wing nutcase like them?

Hell. He was probably wearing a "Make Germany Great Again" Tshirt.

It took the second post of this topic for someone to automatically assume this was ISIS.

How many more pages did it take for our racist xenophobes to realize the shooter is a right wing nutcase like them?

Well, not enough info at this point to make a solid call...but peeps cannot be blamed for blaming muslims even before it becomes clear....muslim leaders of isis have established a pattern, their homeboys constantly plead for muslims to comitt this kind of mayhem and then rejoice when someone does..so no one...I repeat no one can be blamed for thinking that muslims have also done this one.

Soft target? Allah is great?

plezzzzeeeeeeeeeee one does not have to be a brain surgeon to know the Religion of Piss did it. Islam.

Well, not enough info at this point to make a solid call...but peeps cannot be blamed for blaming muslims even before it becomes clear....muslim leaders of isis have established a pattern, their homeboys constantly plead for muslims to comitt this kind of mayhem and then rejoice when someone does..so no one...I repeat no one can be blamed for thinking that muslims have also done this one.
of course they can be blamed for blaming anybody without any information.

dumbass...

Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's

yep. ^^^^

surprise surprise!

And most women don't hate men either. But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.
yes but women win in domestic violence. As lesbian domestic violence is far more prevalent than in hetero relationships.
Domestic Violence: Statistics & Facts

Sad facts.
The fact that 90% of people in prison are males just shows how biased and bigoted the judicial system is.
Perhaps.....I'm sure that some of them (as we can see thru DNA evidence) are falsely imprisoned.

You could just ask the prisoners, and 99 out of 100 will tell you they are innocent. LOL
Oh, I'm sure.....but ask the DNA........

Forum List

Back