Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

No way! Can't be caused by members of the Religion of Peace....those people are so nice.

Has to be a right wing Nazi Christian nut job.[/QUOT

I am sure merkel hopes it is neo nazis....possible.

Yes...and with Merkel a false flag event like that, is not out of the question.
so at first it was evident that this attack was carried out by islamists. should this turn out to be not the case, then it is a false flag attack. ok.
If it is not Islamists it means Germany has reached critical mass and the backlash is underway.
ok. is this a good thing in your very informed opinion?
Just part of the vortex effect as the world circles the drain.

22 JULY 2016 • 9:45PM
  • Gunman in Munich opens fire at a McDonalds by the Olympia shopping centre
  • Police describe shooting as terrorism
  • Police hunt three gunmen, believed to still be in Munich
  • Eight confirmed dead
  • Unconfirmed reports that there could be shootings in city centre
  • Islamic State supporters celebrate on social media

Munich police are hunting for a possible three gunmen who they believe have carried out an attack at a shopping centre and McDonalds restaurant.

On Twitter, the local forces said shootings had taken place at Hanauer street, which is the location of both the Olympia shopping center and the adjoining McDonalds.

Reports of the gunman's behaviour were confused and contradictory.

A Muslim woman told CNN that she heard the gunman yell: "Allahu Akbar," yet video footage showed a gunman ranting against foreigners and Turks, suggesting a Neo Nazi attack.
No way! Can't be caused by members of the Religion of Peace....those people are so nice.

Has to be a right wing Nazi Christian nut job.[/QUOT

I am sure merkel hopes it is neo nazis....possible.

Yes...and with Merkel a false flag event like that, is not out of the question.
so at first it was evident that this attack was carried out by islamists. should this turn out to be not the case, then it is a false flag attack. ok.
If it is not Islamists it means Germany has reached critical mass and the backlash is underway.
Like France, the German gvmnt was warned last year that a backlash, or even civil war is brewing. Pegida holds marches and at least one of them was apparently 8000 strong. So yep, this could be the way things are now heading.
A bizarre exchange happened with a gunman who was at the top tier of a car park, with a person leaning out of their appt window. He said he was German and had grown up on the benefit system, and said something about immigration - apparently.

Last edited:
Police Munich twitter
5m Currently no trains, buses or trams in Munich!
18m Public transport and the S -Bahn trunk route still not drive until further notice !
19m We derz several special forces from Bavaria , other states and by the Federal Police in Munich # in use .

But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.

But that's not what you previously stated. To this point I say so what? Why do you continually say it's all men over and over. I get one more BS answer from you and you'll be on my ignore list.
I have never said it's "all men". Please go back and check all my posts in this regard.

You're quick to point of violence by men again and again but never mention women terrorists. You've given me yet again another BS reply and not answering my question - so it's off to 'ignore' land for you.
Of course there have been women terrorists...the one in San Bernadino comes to mind right away....I've never denied that. But they are in the minority...the very small minority. The vast majority of terrorist acts are done by men....like it looks like today's in Munich.

No matter if this is a Moslem or non Moslem shooting, it must be condemned as an evil act and it will by all members here if it's the latter and probably won't if it's the former.

Looks to me like a German citizen who lost his shit after the ax attacks. If his victims turn out to be non Germans then the stakes have possibly changed. Course that's all speculation at this point. At least he's dead so no one else will die by his hand.

I guess I will condemn both up front? either way, I'm not surprised. I've heard stories Euro monitor and censor Facebook? Merkel and suckerberg blocking......we still have some freedoms...

From the Washington Post

Merkel’s chief of staff, Peter Altmaier says “all that we know and can say right now is that it was a cruel and inhumane attack.” He told the German public channel ARD that “we can’t rule out that there are terrorist links. We can’t confirm them, but we are investigating along those lines too.”

BBC
Police# many severely injured at Olympia shopping centre

Angela Merkel to meet with her Security Council

It is just so...so ...sad to be a witness to the disintegration of poor Europe.

Another day....another Allahu Akbar ...

and the celebrations from ISIS ... keep on coming

But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.

But that's not what you previously stated. To this point I say so what? Why do you continually say it's all men over and over. I get one more BS answer from you and you'll be on my ignore list.
I have never said it's "all men". Please go back and check all my posts in this regard.

You're quick to point of violence by men again and again but never mention women terrorists. You've given me yet again another BS reply and not answering my question - so it's off to 'ignore' land for you.

good decision...he is just a troll anyhow.

Forum List

Back