Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

From the shooter?? Seriously??
This is what I responded to,

"He was an Iranian shouting Allahu Akbar, moron."

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

Me: He was an Iranian shouting Allahu Akbar, moron.

You: No.m Moron. "Based on the searches, there are no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State" or to the issue of refugees, he told a news conference. The investigations had also given no reason to believe he had not acted alone, Andrae said, adding that the killer was born and brought up in the Munich area and had spent time in psychiatric care."

...Exactly why were you calling me a moron? Did I say anything that was incorrect? No.
The Allahu Akbar, part.

From the source that gave the translation:

"There was a single Allahu Ackbar, and that was in the video where one guy shoots after leaving McDonalds, and the Allahu Ackbar came from one of the guys fleeing and not the shooter, and you can hear that the guys fleeing and filming the video don't seem to be native Germans.

Allahu Ackbar is not always negative, it is the equivalent to "oh my god", like "oh my god why is this happening" or "oh my god this is horrible". This seems to be case here."
what is wrong with you?

I even bolded it for you.

<smh>

Looks like Senator Tim Kaine

Tim Kaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This should give Hillary the State Of Virginia -- a swing state.

Who gives a shit.
I donate them every day...I was not aware you could sell them....
I rejoined the NRA after not belonging for several years due to the anti-gun mob trying to shred our Constitution. I'm signed up into 2021.
13z040y.jpg
Exactly.

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

You: No.m Moron. "Based on the searches, there are no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State" or to the issue of refugees, he told a news conference. The investigations had also given no reason to believe he had not acted alone, Andrae said, adding that the killer was born and brought up in the Munich area and had spent time in psychiatric care."

...Exactly why were you calling me a moron? Did I say anything that was incorrect? No.
The Allahu Akbar, part.

"There was a single Allahu Ackbar, and that was in the video where one guy shoots after leaving McDonalds, and the Allahu Ackbar came from one of the guys fleeing and not the shooter, and you can hear that the guys fleeing and filming the video don't seem to be native Germans.

Allahu Ackbar is not always negative, it is the equivalent to "oh my god", like "oh my god why is this happening" or "oh my god this is horrible". This seems to be case here."

I heard an eyewitness claiming the shooter was screaming allah akbar

I heard nothing wrong. That others wish to change what she said is simply bullshit.
The press conference was over only about 30 minutes ago. I have it recorded. Want to call me and I can replay it for you?
I watched her on BBC and quoted word for word their translation.
Angela Merkel just stated this, first mentioning the Nice attack and the German train attack:
'the motives, the background of this person that came to Germany a year prior to that, he was probably self radicalized in the Islamic sense. We are going to investigate this intensively.'

Please link.
So, no link.

I can't find any parts of your quotes.

There should be a story on what Merkel said somewhere.
It's here.

You heard it wrong.

Play it again.

I heard nothing wrong. That others wish to change what she said is simply bullshit.
The press conference was over only about 30 minutes ago. I have it recorded. Want to call me and I can replay it for you?
Please link.
So, no link.

It's here.

You heard it wrong.

Play it again.

In your rendition: "the motives, the background of this person that came to Germany a year prior to that, he was probably self radicalized in the Islamic sense." -- who was she talking about?

And you yourself even heard that translation wrong. "Brainwashed Islamically". You didn't hear that in your video??
I paused every few words and wrote them verbatim.
Angela Merkel just stated this, first mentioning the Nice attack and the German train attack:
'the motives, the background of this person that came to Germany a year prior to that, he was probably self radicalized in the Islamic sense. We are going to investigate this intensively.'

Please link.
So, no link.

It's here.

You heard it wrong.

Play it again.

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

No I heard the eyewitness. She was on BBC...and she was a Muslim.

This perpetrator. You are so full of it.
And for people to push that he was killing due to neo nazi, is so ridiculous. He was Iranian and had Only Been In Germany for a Year!
So, no link.

It's here.

You heard it wrong.

Play it again.

In your rendition: "the motives, the background of this person that came to Germany a year prior to that, he was probably self radicalized in the Islamic sense." -- who was she talking about?

And you yourself even heard that translation wrong. "Brainwashed Islamically". You didn't hear that in your video??
Please link.
So, no link.

It's here.

You heard it wrong.

Play it again.

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

Yeah. She head someone fleeing say that.

Don't get it, do you?

So, no link.

It's here.

You heard it wrong.

Play it again.

#706.

Bullshit. That video you posted isn't even her full statement.
Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

Don't get it, do you?

Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

Don't get it, do you?

No she
Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

Don't get it, do you?

she said the shooter was screaming it. Do you really expect us to believe this guy was an Iranian neo nazi?

Bullshit. That video you posted isn't even her full statement.
The Allahu Akbar, part.

Don't get it, do you?

Post it. Or shut the fuck up.

The person she was talking about was "the person who came to Germany a year ago.

That wasn't this shooter.

The eyewitness even said as a Muslim it made her cry to hear that. Why would it make her cry if it wasn't the shooter that said it. paperview is just being intellectually dishonest.

2:50 p.m.

Chancellor Angela Merkel says that the country's security services will "do everything possible to protect the security and freedom of all people in Germany" in the wake of two attacks in less than a week.

Merkel told reporters in Berlin on Saturday that an attack on a train on Monday night and Friday night's deadly rampage in Munich had involved "places where any of us could have been" and have left Germans wondering "where is safe?"

Combined with the deadly attack in the French city of Nice, she said people are growing increasingly concerned.

"Such an evening and such a night is difficult to bear," she said of the Munich attack. "And it's even more difficult to bear because we have had so much terrible news in so few days."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...ap-eu-germany-munich-shooting-the-latest.html

Munich shooting: Several killed at shopping mall, report says - CNN.com

Number of dead is unclear at this time.......

Maybe we should have Hillary up the % of Syrian refugee's coming to America to 1000% increase!!:2up:
You be sure and let us know when they announce it was a Syrian refugee, mm-kay?

Will do........guess there is a good chance its a Christian bad guy!!!:bye1::bye1::coffee:

My God are progressives not the most dangerous mofu's walking? They'd sooner do a 50 foot cliff dive to dry pavement than offend anybody...........:boobies::gay::gay:

ghey
Hey, dumbshit. It wasn't a Syrian refugee. You going to apologize now?

The eyewitness even said as a Muslim it made her cry to hear that. Why would it make her cry if it wasn't the shooter that said it. paperview is just being intellectually dishonest.
It's a well known fact eyewitnesses always get everything right, amirite?

It's on tape. this will come out.

"Munich witness has told CNN that the shooter shouted Allahu Akbar as he shot children in the face."

Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

Don't get it, do you?

So when is germany going to ban axes for the earlier attack this week, and deal with their muslim problem?

I do have to laugh at how the liberal trash in the US like obama and his democratic friends decry guns there after every shooting in the US - but France and Germany with their highly restrictive gun policies are still experiencing mass shootings. Guess the gun laws don't really matter, eh leftist fucking idiots?

Forum List

Back