Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

How many stabbings, strangulations, and other weapons are used there?
UK Violent Crime Rate Eight Times Higher Than The US
England has worse crime rate than the US, says Civitas study
Violent crime worse in Britain than in US

So once again... If Euro cucks banned guns, then how come all those people got shot?
Firearms are not banned in Germany. Or in France for that matter.

True, they're restricted to anyone but trustworthy and adequate people. Does shooter fits into those categories?

No he doesn't. But then they can always be stolen from those people. You don't tend to get mass shootings in the UK like this, they have banned guns all togther. Gee, you think there might be a link?

This is what I responded to,

"He was an Iranian shouting Allahu Akbar, moron."

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

Me: He was an Iranian shouting Allahu Akbar, moron.

You: No.m Moron. "Based on the searches, there are no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State" or to the issue of refugees, he told a news conference. The investigations had also given no reason to believe he had not acted alone, Andrae said, adding that the killer was born and brought up in the Munich area and had spent time in psychiatric care."

...Exactly why were you calling me a moron? Did I say anything that was incorrect? No.

Last edited:
Islam is the last of world's large scale extant Warrior Religions...

Its bigamist, mysoginistic, pedophile Founder had blood soaked hands and a power-crazed, bloodthirsty mind, and a huge chip on his shoulder...

These deficiencies of personality, character and mental health permeate this dangerous cult's earliest dogma, scripture and commentaries...

This primitive cult spawned countless military adventures and conquests and it has been a cancerous tumor on the face of the world for the past 1300 years...

Modern Western Liberals and Internationalists who sympathize-with and defend this abomination are too stupid to realize the long-term multi-generational danger...

Their judgment in such matters is substantively impaired and not to be trusted...

Angela Merkel just stated this, first mentioning the Nice attack and the German train attack:
'the motives, the background of this person that came to Germany a year prior to that, he was probably self radicalized in the Islamic sense. We are going to investigate this intensively.'

He was an Iranian shouting Allahu Akbar, moron.
No.

Moron.

"Based on the searches, there are no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State" or to the issue of refugees, he told a news conference.

The investigations had also given no reason to believe he had not acted alone, Andrae said, adding that the killer was born and brought up in the Munich area and had spent time in psychiatric care."

Munich gunman raised locally, had no ties to Islamic state: police

Did I say he was ISIS? I said he was a Muslim, moron.

A witness who was in the restaurant said her son was in the bathroom with the gunman.
"That's where he loaded his weapon," said Lauretta, who only wanted to be identified by her first name.
She said she saw many children casualties.
"I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."
Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic.
"I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry," she said.
Read your own post, doof.

"A Muslim woman told CNN that she heard the gunman yell: "Allahu Akbar," yet video footage showed a gunman ranting against foreigners and Turks, suggesting a Neo Nazi attack."
Footage trumps what the woman said.

Did a anvil fall on your head? I state he was a Muslim and you come back and tell me he wasn't ISIS. Then I reiterate it and you start talking about Nazism. The fucking fact remains that he was a Muslim and that that is exactly what I had said. Fucking dumb ass.

^ you fucking idiot.

Factions "speculating" that he was neo-nazi. That's just fucking media manipulation to take the heat off their beloved Muslims. Who gives a sh** about their speculation.

Its bigamist, mysoginistic, pedophile Founder had blood soaked hands and a power-crazed, bloodthirsty mind, and a huge chip on his shoulder...

These deficiencies of personality, character and mental health permeate this dangerous cult's earliest dogma, scripture and commentaries...

This primitive cult spawned countless military adventures and conquests and it has been a cancerous tumor on the face of the world for the past 1300 years...

Modern Western Liberals and Internationalists who sympathize-with and defend this abomination are too stupid to realize the long-term multi-generational danger...

Their judgment in such matters is substantively impaired and not to be trusted...

Exactly....great post.

Yet the dupes and you see many of them on here....just cannot accept reality. Why is that? It goes against their liberal narrative....they will never let reality or the truth interfere with their narrative...without which they have nothing and are nothing but irrelevant liberal scum bags supporting the status quo politicans and enabling terrorism.

So once again... If Euro cucks banned guns, then how come all those people got shot?

True, they're restricted to anyone but trustworthy and adequate people. Does shooter fits into those categories?

No he doesn't. But then they can always be stolen from those people. You don't tend to get mass shootings in the UK like this, they have banned guns all togther. Gee, you think there might be a link?

The English are very,very stupid people...so saturated with political correctness it is absolutely disgusting.

Angela Merkel just stated this, first mentioning the Nice attack and the German train attack:
'the motives, the background of this person that came to Germany a year prior to that, he was probably self radicalized in the Islamic sense. We are going to investigate this intensively.'

Please link.

Idiocy and pc have infected all the third world. Not just the English. I'd say it is pretty disgusting right here in the US, anymore.

The English are very,very stupid people...so saturated with political correctness it is absolutely disgusting.

I watched her on BBC and quoted word for word their translation.

Please link.

So it turns out he was just another crazy guy who got a gun or two and went target shooting.

Again, with no ties to Islam terror groups. Much like the Orlando shooter, even down to saying conflicting words to confuse those investigating the case and fueling speculation from us.

Munich Gunman Was German-Iranian Teenager With No Islamic Militant Ties
German-Iranian teenager who killed nine people and then himself in Munich had undergone psychiatric treatment and was in all probability a lone gunman who had no Islamist militant ties, police said on Saturday.

The 18-year-old attacker opened fire at a fast food near a busy shopping mall in Munich on Friday evening, killing at least nine people in the third attack on civilians in Western Europe in eight days. He was later found dead of a suspected self-inflicted gunshot wound, carrying more than 300 bullets in his backpack.

As authorities sought to piece together the circumstances of an attack, they all but ruled out any link to Islamic militant groups.

Following a police search of the shooter’s room, Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae said there are “no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State,” nor is shooting connected to the issue of refugees. The investigations also indicate the shooter acted alone, he said.

Factions "speculating" that he was neo-nazi. That's just fucking media manipulation to take the heat off their beloved Muslims. Who gives a sh** about their speculation.

Where as the 100 asshats who speculated this was a Muslim terrorist attack.........?

I love how you state with assured certainty whilst just stating your own opinion that in no way reflects the truth. You're a liiar who sounds like he's not lying.

Excellent. Got fuck all to do with the subject of this thread though, it was a right wing kid who went nuts. Maybe mods could move your little rant to the racism thread?

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

You: No.m Moron. "Based on the searches, there are no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State" or to the issue of refugees, he told a news conference. The investigations had also given no reason to believe he had not acted alone, Andrae said, adding that the killer was born and brought up in the Munich area and had spent time in psychiatric care."

...Exactly why were you calling me a moron? Did I say anything that was incorrect? No.
The Allahu Akbar, part.

From the source that gave the translation:

"There was a single Allahu Ackbar, and that was in the video where one guy shoots after leaving McDonalds, and the Allahu Ackbar came from one of the guys fleeing and not the shooter, and you can hear that the guys fleeing and filming the video don't seem to be native Germans.

Allahu Ackbar is not always negative, it is the equivalent to "oh my god", like "oh my god why is this happening" or "oh my god this is horrible". This seems to be case here."

Honey, are you stating you know more than Angela Merkel? I'm sure she would beg to differ.

Where as the 100 asshats who speculated this was a Muslim terrorist attack.........?

I love how you state with assured certainty whilst just stating your own opinion that in no way reflects the truth. You're a liiar who sounds like he's not lying.

Excellent. Got fuck all to do with the subject of this thread though, it was a right wing kid who went nuts. Maybe mods could move your little rant to the racism thread?

Please link.
So, no link.

I can't find any parts of your quotes.

There should be a story on what Merkel said somewhere.

From the shooter?? Seriously??

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

"There was a single Allahu Ackbar, and that was in the video where one guy shoots after leaving McDonalds, and the Allahu Ackbar came from one of the guys fleeing and not the shooter, and you can hear that the guys fleeing and filming the video don't seem to be native Germans.

Allahu Ackbar is not always negative, it is the equivalent to "oh my god", like "oh my god why is this happening" or "oh my god this is horrible". This seems to be case here."

The press conference was over only about 30 minutes ago. I have it recorded. Want to call me and I can replay it for you?

Please link.
So, no link.

The press conference was over only about 30 minutes ago. I have it recorded. Want to call me and I can replay it for you?

Please link.
So, no link.

It's here.

You heard it wrong.

Play it again.

So many slapped asses just bawling their eyes out that this wasn't a terrorist attck
Honey, are you stating you know more than Angela Merkel? I'm sure she would beg to differ.

Yes.

just seen that violence link. Steven Goddard! LOL

^ you fucking idiot.

Okay, listen dipshit.

The Allahu Akbar, part.

I heard an eyewitness claiming the shooter was screaming allah akbar

Forum List

Back