[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

So now there are reports that the woman had a history of mental illness.

Hmmmmm...just like recent mass shooters.

But nobody will call for outlawing cars because a crazy person rammed one into the White House fence.

Well....it is OBVIOUS that this is a false flag operation engineered by the NRA to prove that cars are just as dangerous as guns! You'd have to be blind not to see it!

No. It's a Dem stunt to show how Julias go bad when the government teats stop flowing.

Both sides tend to make me sick in situations like this. Is it possible this was an isolated incident involving a crazy woman? Of course not. Someone has to be blamed.

There is a reason this is in "Current Events", and not "Politics". Some crazy bitch was shot, but a child in the car is safe. We should all be grateful of that, but first... who can we blame?

But nobody will call for outlawing cars because a crazy person rammed one into the White House fence.

Well....it is OBVIOUS that this is a false flag operation engineered by the NRA to prove that cars are just as dangerous as guns! You'd have to be blind not to see it!

And you're a poster child for retroactive abortions. :eusa_eh:

Because this was not a movie. Shooting out tires is not something that is done by police.

Your question about being called racist is stupid. They shot her to death.

You can't be that ignorant.

Police shoot out tires, use K-9 to capture fugitive | ksl.com

Police shot out the tires on the driver's side of the car to prevent the vehicle from going any farther, broke out the passenger window and sent a police dog in to get Platt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjac8wbGI8g]Shot-Out Tires Ends High-Speed Chase - YouTube[/ame]

Your video was made in Orenburg, Russia. American Police are not trained to shoot out tires where they can hit another officer or a bystander with the ricochet..... American police are not trained to even wound a suspect. Once a gun comes out it's aim for center mass...

I posted two instances. The one that did not have a vid, only a link, was in Utah.

I guess it was very smart to be shooting into a car in a crowded area of the nation's capital.

Last edited:
Both sides tend to make me sick in situations like this. Is it possible this was an isolated incident involving a crazy woman? Of course not. Someone has to be blamed.

There is a reason this is in "Current Events", and not "Politics". Some crazy bitch was shot, but a child in the car is safe. We should all be grateful of that, but first... who can we blame?

The child was taken to the hospital with injuries.

You can't be that ignorant.

Police shoot out tires, use K-9 to capture fugitive | ksl.com

Police shot out the tires on the driver's side of the car to prevent the vehicle from going any farther, broke out the passenger window and sent a police dog in to get Platt.

Shot-Out Tires Ends High-Speed Chase - YouTube

Your video was made in Orenburg, Russia. American Police are not trained to shoot out tires where they can hit another officer or a bystander with the ricochet..... American police are not trained to even wound a suspect. Once a gun comes out it's aim for center mass...

I posted two instances.

I guess it was very smart to be shooting into a car in a crowded area of the nation's capital.

Not really, but once there was an attempt to run over a police officer the car became a weapon. Safest way to stop it is to shoot the driver. Any shot to the outside of the car would more than likely result in an uncontrolled ricochet. Any shot into the car will normally be contained inside the car.

it's not nice, but in a high protective area like the national mall, I'd have shot her too......

I posted two instances.

Not really, but once there was an attempt to run over a police officer the car became a weapon. Safest way to stop it is to shoot the driver. Any shot to the outside of the car would more than likely result in an uncontrolled ricochet. Any shot into the car will normally be contained inside the car.

it's not nice, but in a high protective area like the national mall, I'd have shot her too......

She was stopped and they did nothing. The media has cut the video so their version does not show this.

UPDATE: Carolina Beach Police shoot out suspect's tire | WWAY NewsChannel 3 | Wilmington NC News

Lieutenant Anthony Marcucilli was attempting to serve warrants to Glisson, who was staying in the Mt. Vernon Inn in Carolina Beach. Lt. Marcucilli approached Glisson in his vehicle, but Glisson tried to flee. A vehicle is considered a deadly weapon, and the lieutenant was almost pulled under the white GMC Jimmy when Glisson tried to get away, so Lt. Marcucilli tried to stop it and then fired three rounds into the left rear tire.

Listen....

Police officers are trained not to fire their weapon unless they re attempting to kill a human ( or other living threat ) They do not fire at tires or vehicles....unless they are poorly trained.

Just stop now.

I've seen video from 2 cameras of this so called stop.

They fired 5 or 6 shots as she pulled away from that stop.

Any Police force that has the policy of shooting at tires is a dangerous police force.

And you're a poster child for retroactive abortions. :eusa_eh:

And you are an idiot who couldn't recognize sarcasm if it it pissed on your leg.

Listen....

Police officers are trained not to fire their weapon unless they re attempting to kill a human ( or other living threat ) They do not fire at tires or vehicles....unless they are poorly trained.

Just stop now.

LMAO. I could continue all night. Police all over this country shoot out tires. The woman was stopped right in front of them, they could have done it then. But chose to let her drive around their cars and take off. They could have blocked her in with their cars, too, but they did not. I guess it was a good day for a killing in our capital. But then the police these days think that about every day.

Listen....

Just stop now.

LMAO. I could continue all night. Police all over this country shoot out tires. The woman was stopped right in front of them, they could have done it then. But chose to let her drive around their cars and take off. They could have blocked her in with their cars, too, but they did not. I guess it was a good day for a killing in our capital. But then the police these days think that about every day.

You are uninformed.

Don't let that stop you.

Has anyone noted the fact that those police officers are working without pay?

As for the shooting, its a damn shame that baby didn't have a handgun shoved down his/her diaper.

The child was taken to the hospital with injuries.

damned. if they shoot the tires out its over before it begins

Last edited:

Forum List

Back