[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

Early reports said a Capital Police officer was shot but it seems he had a car accident. You can see how crazy rumors can escalate a situation to the point where poorly trained federal officers start emptying their weapons at a woman and a child.

A reporter just asked the police chief if this was an accidental shooting.

The cops shot 50 times and hit her by accident.

I laughed, but it isn't funny. Our government will kill you for any or no reason.

These black folks are getting out of control.

Black male shoots up Navy Yard.

Black bikers harass and then beat a white SUV owner.

Now a black female tries running threw the Barrycades.

Two views:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3bWW99tO4]Washington D.C. Car Chase [RAW VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

The one below looks like she might have inadvertently turned into the barricade then decided to run. Maybe she was being pulled over. The chase goes away from there, so is this the beginning of it or the end?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyszhTz8fQ4]Car chase ends with shooting in Washington D.C. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The cops shot 50 times and hit her by accident.

I laughed, but it isn't funny. Our government will kill you for any or no reason.

I want to know WHY the cops didn't shoot her tires out before she could flee the scene in her car??? Were they afraid of being called "racists?"

I want to know WHY the cops didn't shoot her tires out before she could flee the scene in her car??? Were they afraid of being called "racists?"

It looks like they could have stopped her without killing her.

When I was in DC, my friend told me that if you are driving right next to the presidential limo on the interstate and you don't drop back they will just shoot you.

This story will quickly disappear from the MSM because she's not a white, right wing extremist.

Last edited:

This story will quickly disappear from the MSM because she's note a white, right wing extremist.

Really? How quickly?

When I was in DC, my friend told me that if you are driving right next to the presidential limo on the interstate and you don't drop back they will just shoot you.

And this is something that you believed?

And this is something that you believed?

I do now. From the second video it is clear she was trying to avoid a stop which was attempted earlier as there were a couple of police following her. She turns into what likely looked to her like an open path to get away and with it being the White House, they took the opportunity to start shooting. I am glad to see one of the shooters is black. But as soon as we have another li'l Trayvon type of victim out of this, I am sure it will disappear from the public view. They had her blocked, they had guns and could have disabled her car. But they shot her. Blood thirsty bastards. Maybe I shouldn't be so glad I'm out in the woods just a few feet from the Fort Campbell drones! I might cross my legs the wrong way or something.

This story will quickly disappear from the MSM because she's note a white, right wing extremist.

Really? How quickly?

Here's the clue: her race is being downplayed. Contrast that with the White (then White-Hispanic) hysterical labeling of George Zimmerman.

This woman doesn't fit the preferred narrative. If she were white with a Confederate Flag bumpersticker, the MSM would be having a field day. But in reality, she is more likely a black Life of Julia...so the story will be minimized.

Right, she's not. A reporter mentioned Somalian?? Boy, this WILL die:eek: fast....

Forum List

Back