[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

There is supposed to be a press conference soon....don't know exactly when...

expect the headline to be "a gun nut"!!!

The story is likely already written!!!:D:D

Another ahhh haaa moment for mental cases like JoeB.

It was the police who did the shooting, and a young child may have been injured or killed by them.

What came over that lunatic woman to do such a thing?....... never ending madness!

I'm thinking crackhead

They will come out with something similar to the Navy shooter perhaps.....you know.... she was psychotic and she had lost contact with reality and blah blah ....all that rubbish they come up with with these people...

Anything but the truth. :mad:

What came over that lunatic woman to do such a thing?....... never ending madness!

I'm thinking crackhead

They will come out with something similar to the Navy shooter perhaps.....you know.... she was psychotic and she had lost contact with reality and blah blah ....all that rubbish they come up with with these people...

Anything but the truth. :mad:

Paul Harvey is long gone, so we will never know the rest of the story. Of that we can all be sure.

I can't believe the Teabaggers haven't yet concluded that this was simply a staged event planned by Obama to show how he's out to steal your kids as well as your guns! I can't believe the gubment took that kid!

Since the reports indicate that the woman didn't have a gun, how exactly would that work?

I mean, you Obamunists aren't real sharp - but that's a level of stupid that even the average democrat wouldn't sink to....

That female cop kept saying she was pronounced.

Like, a pronounced chin, a pronounced over-bite?

Can't they even say she was pronounced dead?

WTF?????

nope... they can not :mad:

terrorist is another word they can't pronounce.

The alleged perp was a woman with a child? Is it possible that she became disorientated and crashed into the barricade and the stressed out Capital police misinterpreted her mistake and shot her?

Some poor lady had the nerve to try to drive up and talk to Obama. Ends up threatened, then chased off and shot dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back