[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

Yep, those democrats and liberal with all their talk of Jihad and terrorism have pushed a radical liberal over the edge.

Like that guy who attacked the Family Research Council...

No evidence of this...yet.

Ban assault Hondas!!!!

Take action lol. You Lefties are so self absorbed with yourselves.

Thanks for sharing.

You should huff less of the gold spray paint - it eats your brain cells faster than the blue does - spunky....

0.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like it's an outside incident that spilled into that area. Doesn't look like an attack on the Capitol. Still early obviously, but it looks like an outside crime moving into that area.

This was my first thought upon reading the story. Again, others are saying something about an attempted breach at the White House, so who knows. Both sides tend to jump to conclusions the moment something like this happens. 9 times out of 10 it turns out to be some random nutcase doing what nutcases do.

People are going nuts, and it isn't the conservatives.....

I read about a guy today that had started screaming at a Republican Congressman on his way to a meeting....was screaming right in his face and even grabbed his arm. The Congressman didn't file charges either. We'll hear more about these things....and it's going to be the liberals doing it, they can't stand that the Republicans are making Obama look stupid. Well, Obama does a good enough job at that himself!

Sounds like it's an outside incident that spilled into that area. Doesn't look like an attack on the Capitol. Still early obviously, but it looks like an outside crime moving into that area.

This was my first thought upon reading the story. Again, others are saying something about an attempted breach at the White House, so who knows. Both sides tend to jump to conclusions the moment something like this happens. 9 times out of 10 it turns out to be some random nutcase doing what nutcases do.

Stop making rational comments...this thread is for wanton unsubstantiated reckless speculation before actual facts and information destroys it.

Hopefully some will stick!!!

Well, the perp must be black. Otherwise the media would be leading with WHITE woman fires shots.

People are going nuts, and it isn't the conservatives.....

I read about a guy today that had started screaming at a Republican Congressman on his way to a meeting....was screaming right in his face and even grabbed his arm. The Congressman didn't file charges either. We'll hear more about these things....and it's going to be the liberals doing it, they can't stand that the Republicans are making Obama look stupid. Well, Obama does a good enough job at that himself!

Do you have a link and evidence that this apocryphal guy was a liberal? I guess we can infer since he - if he in fact existed - is liberal, since he didn't shoot the Member.

The American Legion Online Update
2 minutes ago
Update to D.C. shooting story: The suspect — who had a child in the car — was shot and killed, and a shelter-in-place order was lifted at about 3 p.m. At least one Capitol Police officer was injured but apparently not shot.

expect the kooks to find a way to blame Obama

The story is likely already written!!!:D:D

Another conspiracy theory to cling to for the righties!

Except it was black woman , most likely an Obama supporter. But this was a car jacking and had nothing to do with the capital or washington

Forum List

Back