[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

Initial reports were confused. But the affair appears to have started close to the US Treasury building, just a block from the White House, when a woman in her car was stopped by police. Instead she drove off at high speed towards Capitol Hill, hitting a security barrier and going through red lights along the way. Police were authorised to use force to stop the vehicle and shots were fired. The chase ended when the car stopped. Police said the case was an isolated incident, unrelated to terrorism.

One police officer was injured, but there was no word of the extent of his injuries. Another report said the woman was killed, but that could not be confirmed. A young child in the car was uninjured, officials said

BREAKING: Shots fired on Capitol Hill in Washington DC - Americas - World - The Independent

This was my first thought upon reading the story. Again, others are saying something about an attempted breach at the White House, so who knows. Both sides tend to jump to conclusions the moment something like this happens. 9 times out of 10 it turns out to be some random nutcase doing what nutcases do.

Well, the perp must be black. Otherwise the media would be leading with WHITE woman fires shots.
Baby was black

Except it was black woman , most likely an Obama supporter.

Why should I care what party she supports? I know of Hitler supporters who are perfectly law-abiding citizens. The fact is that stupid people do stupid shit. Most times political affiliation plays no role in it.

Sounds like it's an outside incident that spilled into that area. Doesn't look like an attack on the Capitol. Still early obviously, but it looks like an outside crime moving into that area.

Some criminals are trying to muscle into Congress's turf?

When all is said and done...another tragic story in an America that is becoming more tragic everyday. We need a leader.

fox just showed our Congress mutts giving the Capitol police two standing ovations....that's like being praised by a pile of shit.

Last edited:
I can't believe the Teabaggers haven't yet concluded that this was simply a staged event planned by Obama to show how he's out to steal your kids as well as your guns! I can't believe the gubment took that kid!

What came over that lunatic woman to do such a thing?....... never ending madness!

Did anyone see the speech from congress? They were making sure to tell us it's ok, we're fine. No need to worry. I was like you gotta be fucking kidding me. Some balls on those folks.

Forum List

Back