[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

I knew it would turn out that the shots fired were NOT from the woman.

So much for the reports that she "exchanged" gunfire with police.

Both sides tend to make me sick in situations like this. Is it possible this was an isolated incident involving a crazy woman? Of course not. Someone has to be blamed.

There is a reason this is in "Current Events", and not "Politics". Some crazy bitch was shot, but a child in the car is safe. We should all be grateful of that, but first... who can we blame?

The child was taken to the hospital with injuries.

damned. if they shoot the tires out its over before it begins

Gee! What a brilliant idea! I wonder why they didn't do that?

Has anyone noted the fact that those police officers are working without pay?

As for the shooting, its a damn shame that baby didn't have a handgun shoved down his/her diaper.

Where is the link stating they are not getting paid?

I'm waiting for the report that she once visited a right wing web site.
Or maybe she once used the word right,or tea,or party.

Sounds like it's an outside incident that spilled into that area. Doesn't look like an attack on the Capitol. Still early obviously, but it looks like an outside crime moving into that area.

This started at the White House...she tried to ram barriers there, then when she was being chased she did the same at the Capital. For it to involve the WH and the Capital seems there's more to it.

Sounds like it's an outside incident that spilled into that area. Doesn't look like an attack on the Capitol. Still early obviously, but it looks like an outside crime moving into that area.

This started at the White House...she tried to ram barriers there, then when she was being chased she did the same at the Capital. For it to involve the WH and the Capital seems there's more to it.

Go back to the second vid I posted. They were already after her before she hit the barricade. The media has edited that part out of theirs making it look like that is where they started, but they had already tried to stop her for a traffic violation. You can see in the vid they are after her when she turns into the barricade.. Here, let me post it again for you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyszhTz8fQ4]Car chase ends with shooting in Washington D.C. - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think that was the white house barricade. Not positive where that is.

Well she took off after she hit it. At first, I thought it might be something else, but later in the vid, it looks like it is from in front of the WH. And it has the iron fence like the WH has. She circles around that monument, but I don't see it long enough to recognize it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back