[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

This seems to always be the description of some crazed lunatic... "Dr. Brian L. Evans, a periodontist in Hamden, Conn., for whom Ms. Carey had worked until about a year ago, said that he believed that she had suffered a significant head injury sometime during the year she was employed by him.

He described Ms. Carey as having “a bit of a temper,” but “nothing unusual, nothing that would ever lead us to think she would ever do anything like this.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/04/us/gunfire-reported-outside-the-capitol.html?_r=0

Someone torched an 8 story dorm when my daughter was in school at Murray State. The previous year a student had gotten a head injury and began acting strangely. She called me about it and I told her, that yes, a head injury can cause that kind of change. The next year when the fire happened she wasn't living in that dorm, thank God, but had moved out to be an RA in another one. After all the investigating was done, he turned out to be the arsonist. He poured gas in the stairwells and set it on fire, so the students could not use them. And of course, the elevators are captured during a fire. So they were jumping out of the windows. My daughter saw all that and I think she suffers some effects of it to this day.

An injury to the head can cause schizophrenia.

Last edited:
What the hell happened? The first thing the administration said was that the incident did not involve a terrorist attack. So why did they shoot and kill a Black woman with a two year old child in her car? Because she was in the wrong place and appeared to be ....pick a terrorist image.

Glad the kid is OK. Maybe she went off after trying to sign up for Obamacare.
miriamcarey2-300x200.jpg

Mariam Carey, Facebook. Occupation: dental hygienist

I don't know, Laughin.

Last edited:
Has anyone noted the fact that those police officers are working without pay?

As for the shooting, its a damn shame that baby didn't have a handgun shoved down his/her diaper.
That's not a nice thing to say. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Luddly.

The person most likely to get killed by playing with a gun is a small child who has access to a gun, or someone he is playing with or being cared for by.

Not to worry. Some people just have to say more than they think. :rolleyes:

Horsecrap, kids. We all saw the videos. She would not stop and was handling that auto as a weapon.

Hmmm.....ramming your car into the police outside the White House might do that

She'd have never passed the metal barricades you statist. Overreaction by brown shirts hungry to kill.

And now an orphan. I'm not sure what got into that lady but she sure as hell didn't deserve death by a pig.

I suppose they were making an example of her.

Your lack of empathy and dedication to the state is noted.

She was armed with a car, but because she was black they probably shouldn't have shot her.

The car was a weapon and when she was prevented from using the weapon and presumably surrendered she was shot and killed. Left wing justice? Maybe they should have called in a drone strike.

Forum List

Back