[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

CT news says she had a history of mental illness, possibly post partum depression, and they are going to search her apartment.

Somehow I have managed to live my life so far without trying to ram police with my car after leading them on chases, I don't have my sympathy for this woman and the police were doing their job preventing a clearly deranged woman from harming anyone with her car.

Sympathy for the kid.

Hideous treatment of an American citizen. She didn't deserve to die.

Maybe the baby pointed a pacifier...outlaw babies with pacifiers

Last edited:
Better pipe down up there...if the leftists get wind of an unbelievably tiny minority of car owners using their automobiles to attempt to kill or maim, they'll demand universal background checks to buy one.

Last edited:
Just let her ram that shit. The worst that is going to happen is that the car is going to lose and stop moving in a matter of minutes. I don't see the logic in deadly force being a applied against a woman ramming a gate.

Or she must have really, really wanted to get that Obama phone refilled.

Hmmm.....ramming your car into the police outside the White House might do that

She'd have never passed the metal barricades you statist. Overreaction by brown shirts hungry to kill.

And now an orphan. I'm not sure what got into that lady but she sure as hell didn't deserve death by a pig.

I suppose they were making an example of her.

Your lack of empathy and dedication to the state is noted.

I say the child is better off as an orphan, than raised by a deranged women who apparently has no regard for her child. That kid was saved from a lot of bad memories it would surely get from living in a house with a crazy person.

Last edited:
Clearly, they didn't know if she was armed or not or even know that there was a child in the vehicle. She did use the car as a weapon.

Better pipe down up there...if the leftists get wind of an unbelievably tiny minority of car owners using their automobiles to attempt to kill or maim, they'll demand universal background checks to buy one.

That's what we call 'State Farm Auto insurance'. They keep a running tab from the minute you sign up for mandated car insurance. They know before you do if you've suspended or if you didn't pay your seat belt tickets.

Hmmm.....ramming your car into the police outside the White House might do that

She'd have never passed the metal barricades you statist. Overreaction by brown shirts hungry to kill.

And now an orphan. I'm not sure what got into that lady but she sure as hell didn't deserve death by a pig.

I suppose they were making an example of her.

Your lack of empathy and dedication to the state is noted.

I say the child is better off as an orphan, than raised by a deranged women who apparently has no regard for her child.

Well, that is a good point.

Hell people cheer SUV drivers mowing down bikers that didn't even hit or threaten them, so why not shoot crazy car drivers who actually attempt to kill police with their car? She actually did assault police & they were very justified by law to shoot that crazy bitch.

Last edited:
Horsecrap, kids. We all saw the videos. She would not stop and was handling that auto as a weapon.

The account I read said that her car was boxed in when an officer fired into the car, killing her. In other words, her car was stopped, it was boxed in. There was no need to kill her at that point. Lucky they didn't kill the kid.

Somehow I have managed to live my life so far without trying to ram police with my car after leading them on chases, I don't have my sympathy for this woman and the police were doing their job preventing a clearly deranged woman from harming anyone with her car.

Sympathy for the kid.

I could understand them shooting her but not after they had her car boxed in and stopped. According to a witness, her car was boxed in, stopped, and an officer fired shots into the car.

I get on cops for using excessive force all the time. This sounds like it was warranted. It's a shame that the woman was most likely suffering some type of mental breakdown, but I can understand the police taking the action they did after she took off after being surrounded.

Forum List

Back