Breaking: so said "whistleblower" had "no direct knowledge" of phone call

It was hearsay hahah MSNBC is going nuts over fake news. Impeach they scream! Lol

The time frame for each liberal fakery to be exposed is getting shorter each time

Oooo I heard it through the grapevine OOooo heard it through the grapevine not much longer till I lose my mind....OOOoooo heard it through the grapevine....

The Whistleblower is a Democratic operative who hates Trump just like Stzrok, Page, McCabe and all the other Trump hating Democratic operatives in the intelligence agency.

How do I know? I don't, just like the Whistleblower doesn't know what he's talking about. That's fair, right?

The Whistleblower is a Democratic operative who hates Trump just like Stzrok, Page, McCabe and all the other Trump hating Democratic operatives in the intelligence agency.

How do I know? I don't, just like the Whistleblower doesn't know what he's talking about. That's fair, right?
No, that's idiotic.

As soon as Democratic politicians and the MSM heard this, they did what they always do and called for the impeachment of Trump. If you Democrats can't see how idiotic your party has become, then you're one of them.

This is huge. Yet another narrative from the left falls apart.

Whistleblower 'didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications' between Trump and Ukraine

So basically, they made the shit up and the media took it and ran with it because they hate Trump.

Where have I heard that before? How dare Trump call them "fake news" huh.
What a stupid way to throw away a lucrative career. TDS claims another victim...
Another silly comment... The IC IG deemed the report "credible and urgent". He only thing this whistleblower has to fear is being outed by the criminal president, then attacked by his cult.

As soon as Democratic politicians and the MSM heard this, they did what they always do and called for the impeachment of Trump. If you Democrats can't see how idiotic your party has become, then you're one of them.
Every comment i have seen from them has been prefaced, "If true, then..."

Words have meaning.

This is huge. Yet another narrative from the left falls apart.

Whistleblower 'didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications' between Trump and Ukraine

So basically, they made the shit up and the media took it and ran with it because they hate Trump.

Where have I heard that before? How dare Trump call them "fake news" huh.
It's not "breaking"....The fact was buried several paragraphs down in CNN's fake "BOMBSHELL!" story four days ago.

I even linked to the story and posted the pull quote in bold and 7-point font, but the moonbats apparently have this aversion to reading for comprehension when it doesn't fit their crackpot narratives.

Forum List

Back