Oct 31, 2012
chess-725x483.jpg

What will this mean for race relations?

Last edited:
Dont' be a pawn

It was all a set up for news....

chess-725x483.jpg

What will this mean for race relations?
Liberals will make an issue of it, like they do with everything else they can use to continue to divide this nation up along racial lines. The thread title and this thread is proof....

Would you please get that stick out of your ass?

Will snowflakes / Liberals please stop being racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites, as their personal leaked e-mails exposed them to be?

Will snowflakes / Liberals please stop being so racially divisive and constantly trying to divide / keep this nation divided?

Will snowflakes / Liberals please stop being racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites, as their personal leaked e-mails exposed them to be?

Will snowflakes / Liberals please stop being so racially divisive and constantly trying to divide / keep this nation divided?

Um...................................................................................no.

You forgot to add communist. I feel slighted if you don;t call me a communist.

Will snowflakes / Liberals please stop being racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites, as their personal leaked e-mails exposed them to be?Will snowflakes / Liberals please stop being so racially divisive and constantly trying to divide / keep this nation divided?
no.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

If it makes you feel better then; You're a communist!! I prefer commie bastard myself even though both my parents were Republican and married............

Yes, getting lazy are they not? And it looks like the black guy is winning; )

Yes, getting lazy are they not? And it looks like the black guy is winning; )

No big deal. It was past their morning nap time when that was posted. They won't forget to call me a communist once they are rested.

The game itself is a microcosm, of American racism... Of course the "white" guy always gets the first move... Rycisss!

One poster just used its monthly quota of obscenities because I dared criticize NeoNazis! NUTS.*

*As the great Brig. Gen. McAuliffe replied to the Kraut 'surrender' message sent to him.

Forum List

Back