Breaking: Sydney Powell and Chesebro Ratting

We're discussing Sydney Powell and friends.

As for the big kid/little kid scenario ... I was smaller than both of them.
Yeah, being smaller, I wouldn't have jumped in either.

Powell and friends have to take the stand, as part of their plea bargains. Questioned by both sides, while being under oath. "Kids say the darndest things." -A Linkletter

Obviously you have not paid attention to any of the facts of the case.

You can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened, so you will never be able to admit fact based reality.
His opinion is not prosecutable....he is free to believe that the election was stolen and free to say it. Non of that is illegal.

The walls and vise keep on tightening viciously on Trump's neck.

2 key people, high ups who know exactly where all the bodies are buried, are set to testify and rat against Trump.
Sydney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro, 2 VIPs in Trump's criminal cabal. These 2 big time criminals were key figures in Trump's crimes, and they know everything, their testimony is set to bury Trump. Most likely other rats will follow suit and rat against Trump as well, because these people are facing real prison time for their crimes and they are not prepares to do time at all.
Broke Rudy Giuliani is next to rat.
Worse yet Trump is facing a Federal stolen documents case and a separate Federal election interference case.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. We are a nation of laws and nobody is above the law.

Most importantly, it requires that he [Chesebro] turn over any evidence in his possession and truthfully testify at all hearings and trials involving the case’s co-defendants, including Trump.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was also set to stand trial beginning on Friday, accepted a plea deal on Thursday, potentially pressuring Chesebro into doing the same.

I was a Trump operative focused upon overthrowing the November 2020 Presidential election results.

I committed several crimes, and witnessed my Big Boss committing others, and inciting yet others to commit yet more crimes.

The Feds and/or State A or B now have me by the ball$ with solid proof of my own guilt... I'm in deep $hit.

The Feds and/or State A or B give me a choice...

1. testify to what I know about the Big Boss's involvement in such criminal activity, and faced reduced charges, and no jail time, or...

2. keep silent on behalf of a half-crazed sociopathic traitorous ungrateful sonofabitch who will not hesitate to throw ME under the bus

"And your choice is?" :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Absotively posilutely frickkin' hilarious... deliciously ironic... and entirely deserved.

Couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold... :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back