🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Ted Cruz May Not Appear On New Jersey Ballot Due To Voter Fraud Violations

No- despite the claims of nut jobs like you- and Trump- declaring yourself a natural born citizen when you are born a U.S. citizen is not voter fraud.

Especially since Cruz has already had one judge declare him eligible.

Why did McCain have to get a blessing from Congress.

Cruz has about as much chance of winning New Jersey, as Trump has of ever having a normal looking face again, without Orange , Animal hair, kind of a moot point in November when Clinton kicks both their asses..:deal:

By the way to this point she has over a MILLION more votes than Trump has at this point, so who is more electable now???

Last edited:
Cruz has about as much chance of winning New Jersey, as Trump has of ever having a normal looking face again, without Orange , Animal hair, kind of a moot point in November when Clinton kicks both their asses..:deal:

By the way to this point she has over a MILLION more votes than Trump has at this point, so who is more electable now???

Trump hasn't started on her lying,corrupt, murdering ass yet!

bbsDlzD.gif

PR Newswire LMAO! They'll publish anything you tell them to. This is probably some crap instigated by the Trump campaign.

No- despite the claims of nut jobs like you- and Trump- declaring yourself a natural born citizen when you are born a U.S. citizen is not voter fraud.

Why did McCain have to get a blessing from Congress.

He didn't need one- nor did he ask for one.

But it was a clear signal from the Senate that they would confirm him if he was elected.

Oh I think we can count on Trump attacking Hillary in a way that will offend most women.

He has a knack for offending everyone but old white guys.

Oh I think we can count on Trump attacking Hillary in a way that will offend most women.

Let's see, he offended scumbag Rosie O'Donnell, and fucking Migrain Kelly for asking a douchebag question. He also EMPLOYEES MORE WOMEN in EXECUTUIVE POSITIONS in the Trump organization and pays them EQUALLY as he does the men....meanwhile that c*unt, the Hildebeast with he WAR ON WOMEN, which I'm SURE Trump will get to as soon as that bitch says anything about his treatment of women that he will bring up in a big way!

hillary-clinton-war-on-women.png

Let's see, he offended scumbag Rosie O'Donnell, and fucking Migrain Kelly

Trump appeals to his base- and an important segment of his base are racist, misogynistic bigots like yourself.

So yes- he will certainly attack Hillary in a way that will offend most women- just as you do each day.

Trump appeals to his base- and an important segment of his base are racist, misogynistic bigots like yourself.

So yes- he will certainly attack Hillary in a way that will offend most women- just as you do each day.

You really do believe the left wing propaganda, and Establishment Republican shit. Perhaps when he brings out the 8 OR MORE Women that Blow Job Clinton sexually abused, and RAPED the piublic will see just how that C*UNT treated women abused by her husband!...Not all DemoRATS are as stupid as you are!

th

You really do believe the left wing propaganda,

It isnt' left wing propaganda that tells me that you are a mysogynist- it is your own words.

Trump will find a way to attack Hillary that will offend women.

He has a knack for it- but that appeals to bigots like you.

You really do believe the left wing propaganda,

It isnt' left wing propaganda that tells me that you are a mysogynist- it is your own words.

Trump will find a way to attack Hillary that will offend women.

He has a knack for it- but that appeals to bigots like you.

I believe this covers your sorry ass.....

aEgVUew.jpg

Forum List

Back