🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Ted Cruz May Not Appear On New Jersey Ballot Due To Voter Fraud Violations

Cruz has about as much chance of winning New Jersey, as Trump has of ever having a normal looking face again, without Orange , Animal hair, kind of a moot point in November when Clinton kicks both their asses..:deal:

By the way to this point she has over a MILLION more votes than Trump has at this point, so who is more electable now???

Trump hasn't started on her lying,corrupt, murdering ass yet!

Oh I think we can count on Trump attacking Hillary in a way that will offend most women.

He has a knack for offending everyone but old white guys.
Old White guys and newly awakened young Whites know what will make this country great again!

Cruz has about as much chance of winning New Jersey, as Trump has of ever having a normal looking face again, without Orange , Animal hair, kind of a moot point in November when Clinton kicks both their asses..:deal:

By the way to this point she has over a MILLION more votes than Trump has at this point, so who is more electable now???

Oh I think we can count on Trump attacking Hillary in a way that will offend most women.

Let's see, he offended scumbag Rosie O'Donnell, and fucking Migrain Kelly

Trump appeals to his base- and an important segment of his base are racist, misogynistic bigots like yourself.

So yes- he will certainly attack Hillary in a way that will offend most women- just as you do each day.
wait, pointing out that hillary condones rape and paying women less is going to offend most women? Really?

PR Newswire LMAO! They'll publish anything you tell them to. This is probably some crap instigated by the Trump campaign.

56451.jpg
foot print of the American chicken shit!! :lmao:

Old White guys and newly awakened young Whites know what will make this country great again!

A white country isn't coming back, monkey boy

The million more vote is not good news for the democrats it is actually kinda bad news. Go review the election results so far and you will see that Republicans have received almost 1/3 more votes then have the democrats. With 10 primary challengers to start on the Republican side, and Sanders starting out really slowly Mrs. Tuzla Clinton should be way ahead, but isn't. Considering she has lost 5 of the last 6 primaries it appears that the enthusiasm for Mrs. Tuzla is very low.

````
``````````````````````````````````
it will offend most women on the left.., those who lack a shred of common sense, which will encompass about 99.9% of them. :up:
:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:

Did you read the article? They are saying he committed fraud because he said he was "natural born." You're not that bright, monkey boy
He's not natural born.

His mother is American. Check and mate, monkey boy.

Here's a question you run away from every time I ask it. Explain how you think that if Madison had two kids, one born in the US, one born in France, he thought only one could be President. You run away from it because your position is defenseless

allow me to make a little modification.., thank you!!

Old White guys and newly awakened young Whites on the right know what will make this country great again!

Forum List

Back