BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

Look at the posts West. How many are "real concern" and how many are simply a vehicle for hate? Seriously...maybe I'm jaded but I'm not seeing a lot of distinction here.
You are seeing what you are predisposed to see, dude.

I think after dozens of terrorist attacks in the USA and hundreds in Europe and the ME, we have complete justification in indiscriminately hating every one of their worthless asses. Most of them hated us decades ago and we had done nothing to them to earn it other than being 'Franks'.
:slap:

We haven't had "dozens of terrorist attacks" from them - most of our terrorist attacks have been home grown American loonies.

Clearly, France made a big mistake by not creating enough Safe Space for the Jihadis.
Very classy in light of the terror

How would you react if France mocked 9-11
Clearly the "safe place" joke is about you leftists, and it went right over your head.

Wise up.
The degree of glee over the deaths of over 150 French is despicable

Hey, cool....lets mock the liberals

There has been no glee save by a few of your progressive buddies. The rest of the posts here have been very concerned about the victims of this horrible crime. Take your mock outrage and piss off.

I see a glee from those who are happy to find yet another reason hate Muslims and refugees...
I can assure you that 1.5 billion Muslims are not celebrating these deaths. Yet the haters will use this as another excuse to post their anti Muslim rants

CTuyI1TWEAAXXI2.png

THE BLOODY SIEGE OF DAMASCUS

BN-KD435_TURKMI_P_20150903113952.jpg

There has been no glee save by a few of your progressive buddies. The rest of the posts here have been very concerned about the victims of this horrible crime. Take your mock outrage and piss off.

I see a glee from those who are happy to find yet another reason hate Muslims and refugees...

and the glee of muslims for the attacks on europe and calls for US blood. Or did you miss that?

I'm sure you didn't, since you are quite gleeful for attacks on Muslims.
Are you a muslim?

Because I don't quite get your disconnect of what just happened and your apparent defense of islam.

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.

Look at the posts West. How many are "real concern" and how many are simply a vehicle for hate? Seriously...maybe I'm jaded but I'm not seeing a lot of distinction here.

I think after dozens of terrorist attacks in the USA and hundreds in Europe and the ME, we have complete justification in indiscriminately hating every one of their worthless asses. Most of them hated us decades ago and we had done nothing to them to earn it other than being 'Franks'.

We haven't had "dozens of terrorist attacks" from them - most of our terrorist attacks have been home grown American loonies.

Simply not true, most of the Muslim attacks have been by immigrants, like the nuitcase at Fort Hood that you libtards insist was just 'work place violence', lol.

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.
When over 80% of Egyptians support a death penalty for leaving ISlam and support imposing Sharia law, there is no significant difference between the terrorists and your so-called moderate Islamists.

Clearly the "safe place" joke is about you leftists, and it went right over your head.

Wise up.

I don't. I see a very real concern for the victims and justifiable anger at a attack on innocent people.

Had one or more of your relatives been murdered just now, you'd hate too, and don't tell me you wouldn't.

You want to keep looking at the world through your rose colored glasses until exactly that happens, until it hits you right between your eyes, because you've been thoroughly indoctrinated into warped liberal think.

Last edited:

Wise up.

I don't. I see a very real concern for the victims and justifiable anger at a attack on innocent people.

Hate was on display today.
Hate was on display on 9/11.
A Hate for anyone who doesn't believe as they do. To kill all non believers of their faith. Even if they are Muslims who's version of Islam is the real one and not others...........

We have seen this for many decades now..........And the Caliphates of this Hate since Mohamed..............and throughout history the only way it ended..........was people saying enough and Killing them................

I say Revenge is needed, and the destruction of ISIS and all orgs like them to end the current Caliphate with a multi national force............to let them know that we will not sit idly by and allow them to kill around the globe without paying a price for it.............

If you classify that as Hate..............then so be it..............I will lose no sleep seeing these vermin bombed into dust..........I don't want to rebuild them afterward.........I simply want them dead...............

Take it anyway you will. I simply don't care.........It is the mindset of people like you that has prevented the world from dealing with this.............and gong in and doing what needs to be done....................and so it spreads........

This will not be the last attack like this........there will be more.......Millions flooded Europe............and of those millions I'm sure there are a lot of them ready to do the same thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

and the glee of muslims for the attacks on europe and calls for US blood. Or did you miss that?

Are you a muslim?

Because I don't quite get your disconnect of what just happened and your apparent defense of islam.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUDAISM AND ZIONISM. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULL SHIT... I just proved you wrong, and now you're going to attempt to ignore it?

Ain't gonna hold water...

Wise up.

Not at all gleeful, but realistic and I see it as expected by these events.

I expect life for muslims in europe will be hard for the near future. That a few clerics condemn these attacks is little comfort to the family of the dead or souring to the county.

I haven't see enough bloodshed that I want to see more?

I do foresee there will be more blood though. No glee

I'm not encouraging bombing by ISIS or attacks on France, not encouraging retaliation, but I understand and expect many people want and will take their anger out on muslims in general. Fear of refugees and muslims is highly elevated and it won't take much for violence to erupt.

This puts all the west on razors edge.

Observation, not glee.

Last edited:

Are you a muslim?

If that was true, then why haven't we seen TOTAL backlash FROM MUSLIMS against this sort of thing?

We HAVEN'T, so I don't believe muslims really object to the extremist muslims doing all this killing. They SILENTLY APPROVE.

There are plenty of loons who will use whatever happens to justify their hatred. I am not talking about them because there is no talking to unreasonable people. That's why we classify them as unreasonable. But the rest of the posts are from otherwise normal people who are disgusted by yet another act of jihadist terror.

You're probably right - it's just that those who are gleeful and hateful, have very shrill voices. It's a horrible thing allaround. That's all I can say :(

Are you a muslim?

If that was true, then why haven't we seen TOTAL backlash FROM MUSLIMS against this sort of thing?

We HAVEN'T, so I don't believe muslims really object to the extremist muslims doing all this killing. They SILENTLY APPROVE.

Muslims are diverse and are also the primary victims of groups like ISIS.

When they speak up, the likes of you ignore it.

Not sure if this xenforo platform version accepts live feed from there but here goes...

Forum List

Back