Breaking: Thousands In Massive Line Ten Blocks Long Waiting To Get In Trump Rally In Washington

Trump! Big speech on the border tomorrow night. Two press conferences today and a Huge rally.

Hillary.....................................crickets

Democrats are beginning to call for her to get her fat ass in front of the press and dump her role at the Clinton crime family foundation............

Trump! Big speech on the border tomorrow night. Two press conferences today and a Huge rally.

Hillary.....................................crickets

Democrats are beginning to call for her to get her fat ass in front of the press and dump her role at the Clinton crime family foundation............
Hail mary pass.

Huuuge! On the other hand, why can't Hillary get this many people enthused to wait and see her?

VIDEO: HUUGE - LONG, LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Everett, Washington
From your link. I found out not all white people are Trump supporters:

CrJJX44UkAAMPLC.jpg

Not used to seeing such a big line that is nearly all white. Used to a little more diversity.

Huuuge! On the other hand, why can't Hillary get this many people enthused to wait and see her?

CrJJX44UkAAMPLC.jpg

Not used to seeing such a big line that is nearly all white. Used to a little more diversity.

And yet, he's not getting attacked by the Trump crowd, is he?
Not yet. Course he's white. So who knows?

CrJJX44UkAAMPLC.jpg

Your

CrJJX44UkAAMPLC.jpg

Not yet. Course he's white. So who knows?

One old guy out of how many Trump rallies?
The Trump crowd doesn't wave mexican flags either. The lowlifes are all for clinton. They probably admire a fellow lowlife who stays one step ahead of the law, much like many smart criminals do. By buying off the cops and judges.

Last edited:

CrJJX44UkAAMPLC.jpg

He's not inside yet.
Kinda hard to suckers punch someone when they see you coming.

People lining up to see the train wreck.
Ive said all along that hillary is going to be the next president, a mistake, but thats how its going to look.
However, if the lines to see hillary and Donald are any indication, Donald should walk away with the win no problem.
But hillary was promised.

Ive said all along that hillary is going to be the next president, a mistake, but thats how its going to look.
However, if the lines to see hillary and Donald are any indication, Donald should walk away with the win no problem.
Nope! it was free so they came.
Simple as that.

Nope! it was free so they came.
Simple as that.
If I was to see a long line of people waiting to get something for free, I would put my money on them being liberals. I dont think that free is why Americans are flocking to Donald in such large numbers.

Forum List

Back