Breaking: Thousands In Massive Line Ten Blocks Long Waiting To Get In Trump Rally In Washington

Huuuge! On the other hand, why can't Hillary get this many people enthused to wait and see her?

VIDEO: HUUGE - LONG, LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Everett, Washington
People lining up to see the train wreck.
Ive said all along that hillary is going to be the next president, a mistake, but thats how its going to look.
However, if the lines to see hillary and Donald are any indication, Donald should walk away with the win no problem.
But hillary was promised.
Nope! it was free so they came.
Simple as that.
If I was to see a long line of people waiting to get something for free, I would put my money on them being liberals. I dont think that free is why Americans are flocking to Donald in such large numbers.
LIBs are the party of Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
Naw that all you guys,

Wake up, rubes. Washington is a deep blue state. It has not voted Republican since 1984, and Donald Trump is no Reagan.

Remember this topic and the idiotic mistake you made when November 8 rolls around.
You're a lying idiot and apparently don't care who knows it. Dino Rossi WON the gubernatorial election. He WON the recount the Dems demanded than after tossing in enough illegal votes they declared victory.

WA State is NOT deep blue. The liberals in King, Snohomish and Pierce county generally tilt the scales.
What Republican Presidential candidate has won Washington since 1984?

Oh, that's right. NONE.

When is the last time Washington had a Republican governor?

Oh, that's right. 1981.

The Trump torch throws a lot of heat, but not much light.
Not to mention the smell.
Both candidates are hated more than any other candidates in our history. I have been saying for the past couple/few years that this election will probably have the lowest voter turnout since 1924.

And that is Trump's only hope. Low voter turnouts favor the GOP candidate.

But I don't care how low the turnout is in Washington, he's going to lose there. It is truly bizarre he is wasting precious time in a place where he has no chance.

This is clearly just one big ego tour of America, not a campaign.

Both candidates are hated more than any other candidates in our history. I have been saying for the past couple/few years that this election will probably have the lowest voter turnout since 1924.

But I don't care how low the turnout is in Washington, he's going to lose there. It is truly bizarre he is wasting precious time in a place where he has no chance.

at least his health is good enough to allow him to tour

Ohhhh no not the health myth ploy again!

The distinction must be made. His physical health is good enough.

Wake up, rubes. Washington is a deep blue state. It has not voted Republican since 1984, and Donald Trump is no Reagan.

Remember this topic and the idiotic mistake you made when November 8 rolls around.
You're a lying idiot and apparently don't care who knows it. Dino Rossi WON the gubernatorial election. He WON the recount the Dems demanded than after tossing in enough illegal votes they declared victory.

WA State is NOT deep blue. The liberals in King, Snohomish and Pierce county generally tilt the scales.

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

I'm not sure that is a good argument. It means the mess in Washington is laid right at the feet of the Democrats. Time to take Washington back.

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

I'm not sure that is a good argument. It means the mess in Washington is laid right at the feet of the Democrats. Time to take Washington back.
Taking it back to what and from what?

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

Take it back from the Marxists.

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

Yes, whenever you lose, your backup plan is to scream, "THAT MEANS YOU OWN IT NOW!"

:lol:

I will bet hard money that is EXACTLY what the pseudocons will say when Trump loses.

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

Take it back from the voters, apparently.

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

Take it back from the voters, apparently.
Just the retarded ones.

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

Returning it to an American institution instead of a UN dumping ground.

Oh, that's right. NONE.

Oh, that's right. 1981.

Returning it to an American institution instead of a UN dumping ground.
:piss2:

And therein lies your problem. You try to piss on whomever doesn't agree with you. Your an ass and it's all you have left. So, go ahead and pee pee little monkey.

Forum List

Back