Breaking: Thousands In Massive Line Ten Blocks Long Waiting To Get In Trump Rally In Washington

What white supremacist groups are supporting rdean again?
Maybe one day you will be able to post your thoughts without injecting skin color into it. You may not have learned this in public school but racists come in all forms and colors and you are definitely one.

Last edited:
Huuuge! On the other hand, why can't Hillary get this many people enthused to wait and see her?

VIDEO: HUUGE - LONG, LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Everett, Washington

Thousands MORE outside the arena protesting.

I live here Sparky. Don't even TRY to misrepresent my state.
what exactly are the protesting? Are they trying to stop an election? isn't that unlawful?

No. They are not trying to stop the election. What a stupid statement. They were simply protesting Trump being here and what his candidacy stands for. My only point is that there were many more protesters than supporters that went into the arena.

Believe it or not, the stupid statements that come out of Trump's mouth have consequences. That's all.

Huuuge! On the other hand, why can't Hillary get this many people enthused to wait and see her?

what exactly are the protesting? Are they trying to stop an election? isn't that unlawful?

No. They are not trying to stop the election. What a stupid statement. They were simply protesting Trump being here and what his candidacy stands for. My only point is that there were many more protesters than supporters that went into the arena.

Believe it or not, the stupid statements that come out of Trump's mouth have consequences. That's all.
why, isn't he allowed to go to other cities and states? what is it they wish to do kick him out? and kaepernick can sit during the NA. see the hypocrisy of you stupid boobs.

and the consequences are for the election. see how that is? so they are interfering.

The problem with that scenario is one group is there to support a candidate, the other is a paid for disruption group. Exactly the same as the pd for Black Lives Matter hoax.
You need to be able to recognize a 15 million dollar move by Soros when you see one.

They were simply protesting Trump being here and what his candidacy stands for. My only point is that there were many more protesters than supporters that went into the arena.

Simply? The right dislikes obama and Hillary but you don't see them trying to shit on their events. They are liberals, so by definition, rude, intolerant and highly immature.

I get local news too. The pro crowd trumped the anti-freespeech malcontents by a very wide margin.
attempted deprivation, unlawful

why, isn't he allowed to go to other cities and states? what is it they wish to do kick him out? and kaepernick can sit during the NA. see the hypocrisy of you stupid boobs.

Who said "he wasn't allowed" you stupid dolt. They were HAPPY he dropped by so they could let him see that there are many more here in Washington that reject his kind than approve of him.

Even though there were THOUSANDS of people supporting Trump and MORE thousands protesting him there was no violence between the two groups.

PS. You are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

What is stopping Trump from speaking to the black community? Why has he not visited a single one?

Washington is one of our whitest states.

He didn't have the balls to go to Detroit when he talked down to the black voters. He had to say it to a white crowd.

The man is a joke.

and the consequences are for the election. see how that is? so they are interfering.

How are they interfering in the election process? By NOT voting for Trump? Your mind is a terrible wasteland.

Who said "he wasn't allowed" you stupid dolt. They were HAPPY he dropped by so they could let him see that there are many more here in Washington that reject his kind than approve of him.

Even though there were THOUSANDS of people supporting Trump and MORE thousands protesting him there was no violence between the two groups.

PS. You are as dumb as a bag of hammers.
How did he see that? The Xfinity arena was jam packed (as usual) with THOUSANDS that couldn't get in. He's used to the small group of turds that show up, inside too.

They can't tolerate free speech any more than a spoiled toddler.

Trump is losing Washington by double digits

The problem with that scenario is one group is there to support a candidate, the other is a paid for disruption group. Exactly the same as the pd for Black Lives Matter hoax.
You need to be able to recognize a 15 million dollar move by Soros when you see one.

Ha. Ha Here in WA? Dream on. Maybe it happens like that in some places. Not here. More people showed up to protest Trump than to support him because Most Washingtonians reject Trump by a 75% to 25% margin

Forum List

Back