Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see a single MAGA hat or shirt. I don't know why, but it strikes me as weird.

Why aren't ANY transgenders outraged at transgender molesters? You just hate Catholics. You don't care if transgender molest kids or teachers or neighbors, you just have hatred and you are very dishonest about it.
Why aren't ANY Catholics outrages at Catholic priest molesters? You just hate transgenders. You don't care if Catholics molest kids or teachers or neighbors, you just have hatred and you are very dishonest about it.

See how that works?

And yet, they had 49,000 plus people in the stadium watching the game, higher than their season average.

Yet one more failed attempt by the far right

Why aren't ANY Catholics outrages at Catholic priest molesters? You just hate transgenders. You don't care if Catholics molest kids or teachers or neighbors, you just have hatred and you are very dishonest about it.

See how that works?
What makes you think Catholics aren’t outraged by molesters? They should be hanged.

So the question is how do we stop all child molesters, whether it’s priests or more commonly school teachers? Do we promote the LGBTQ Agenda, or promote Christian values? The LGBTQ Agenda includes trannies and pedophiles, and Christians are against all that.

We all know the answer. The homo-progressive Agenda should be banned and anyone that supports it should not be allowed near children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back