Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was almost no one in the stands when the faggot “Sisters” received their award. And the few who were there booed. That by any other definition is a "win."

There have also been four Friday night home games since mid-April, and the average attendance was 50,592. At last year’s “Pride Night” game at Dodger Stadium, 52,505 fans showed up. But at last night’s “Pride Night” game, the attendance was 49,074, which is an appreciable loss.
You were there?

Why would I need to post again? I've already posted what I wanted to.

And you set yourself up for that one. "Public service in their community" :laughing0301:
So, when someone says "Public service in their community", you immediately think about sexual fantasies. Says a lot about you.....doesn't it?

Only someone like you would think people would be jealous over something like that. Certainly tells us what you are.
Yes. I'm a heterosexual American White Christian male, your biggest threat. That's why you hate me.

This story is about Catholics blocking the entrance to Dodgers stadium. I see no mention of Muslims blocking the entrance nor anyone mocking the Muslim religion. :itsok:
Sounds like Catholicism isn't tolerant at all. I despise Bible Thumpers.

no_bible_thumpers_classic_round_sticker-r7acabf210efb4890a4fabd7c6f945a3a_0ugmp_8byvr_630.jpg
I applaud the Catholics protesting. How wonderful they are sticking up for God. Someone else brought up Muslims I merely replied to their derail. I don't see you addressing them.

THANKS, CATHOLICS VERY BRAVE AND TERRIFIC!

:)

Why aren't ANY Catholics outrages at Catholic priest molesters? You just hate transgenders. You don't care if Catholics molest kids or teachers or neighbors, you just have hatred and you are very dishonest about it.

See how that works?
This is baiting and also off the topic which is protesting the dodgers white 6 deleted pages of posts doing that about priests and trans molesters last night. I don't recommend repeating it.

So, when someone says "Public service in their community", you immediately think about sexual fantasies. Says a lot about you.....doesn't it?

They weren't serving the community, they were serving their own perverted desires. How "self-serving" is it for a bunch of cross-dressing faggots to show up at a baseball game and expect to be given an award because they sucked each other's dicks?

Doesn't matter to me one way or another....I am noting the clashing of religion and wokeness these days that's all.
Events recently seem to be putting organized religion squarely afoot against organized wokeness....its a trend right now apparently.

Does not really seem to be a new thing. Religion in general is against change and progress. Wokeness, whatever that is, supports change and progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back