Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to stick to the topic of Just the Catholics protesting a mod spent much time cleaning it up last night. Don't let the liberals change the topic. I applaud the catholics protesting.

They have every right to stand up for God.
Oh I know the mod removed 15 of my posts yet left up little bills telling me to end my life.

Little Bill is just mass reporting everyone he doesn't like cause he's a little bitch

He asked a question so here's his answer lets see how corrupt these mods really are

What makes you think Catholics aren’t outraged by molesters? They should be hanged.

So the question is how do we stop all child molesters, whether it’s priests or more commonly school teachers? Do we promote the LGBTQ Agenda, or promote Christian values? The LGBTQ Agenda includes trannies and pedophiles, and Christians are against all that.

We all know the answer. The homo-progressive Agenda should be banned and anyone that supports it should not be allowed near children.
This is a trap a mod had to clean the thread up last night so don't engage off-topic. They can make a new thread if they are so concerned.

God Bless the Catholics !

Oh I know the mod removed 15 of my posts yet left up little bills telling me to end my life.

Little Bill is just mass reporting everyone he doesn't like cause he's a little bitch

He asked a question so here's his answer lets see how corrupt these mods really are
Don't take the bait every time the libs go off topic which is Catholics protesting the trans mocking God just remind them they are off topic. LOL

They like to bait and then report.

Don't take the bait every time the libs go off topic which is Csthlics protesting the trans mocking God just remind them they are off topic. LOL
Nah I'll say what I like and let the chips fall where they may

The more we self censor and play into their games the more they win

Express yourself

Nah I'll say what I like and let the chips fall where they may

The more we self sensor and play into their games the more they win

Express yourself
I will honor white 6 as he spent much time deleting the posts. It is the liberals baiting so hopefully he can see that.

Catholics are terrific.

Poor pitiful bigoted creature.
1687012154426.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back