Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, they had 49,000 plus people in the stadium watching the game, higher than their season average.

Yet one more failed attempt by the far right
What was a failure about it? They peacefully protested. They didn’t get violent or block traffic or people. They aren‘t BLM.

Don't care.

Again, where was all this outrage when Catholic Priests were molesting hundreds of children and covering it up?
It was there.....not in the form of marching en masse I guess..... Is this maybe a little on the apples<>oranges side?
Doesn't matter to me one way or another....I am noting the clashing of religion and wokeness these days that's all.
Events recently seem to be putting organized religion squarely afoot against organized wokeness....its a trend right now apparently.

JO

Attendance at the game was in excess of 49,000...above the season average.

One more failed attempt

There was almost no one in the stands when the faggot “Sisters” received their award. And the few who were there booed. That by any other definition is a "win."

There have also been four Friday night home games since mid-April, and the average attendance was 50,592. At last year’s “Pride Night” game at Dodger Stadium, 52,505 fans showed up. But at last night’s “Pride Night” game, the attendance was 49,074, which is an appreciable loss.

Attendance at the game was in excess of 49,000...above the season average.

One more failed attempt

now they may have come in later. i don't know...but the celebration for the perverted sisters was about 200 people. you can't deny that no matter how many ways you want to deflect. You defend and support evil. Glad you at least admit it.

There was almost no one in the stands when the faggot “Sisters” received their award. And the few who were there booed. That by any other definition is a "win."

There have also been four Friday night home games since mid-April, and the average attendance was 50,592. At last year’s “Pride Night” game at Dodger Stadium, 52,505 fans showed up. But at last night’s “Pride Night” game, the attendance was 49,074, which is an appreciable loss.
An award for what?

You freaks think about that stuff a lot. Bet you don't post again for about 3 minutes.

Why would I need to post again? I've already posted what I wanted to.

And you set yourself up for that one. "Public service in their community" :laughing0301:

Why would I need to post again? I've already posted what I wanted to.

And you set yourself up for that one. "Public service in their community" :laughing0301:
Actually I seen it on Fox earlier this morning. They used those exact words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back