Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Catholics are out protesting Dodgers games instead of protesting the huge issue in their own house.
Why aren't ANY transgenders outraged at transgender molesters? You just hate Catholics. You don't care if transgender molest kids or teachers or neighbors, you just have hatred and you are very dishonest about it.

I get nothing out of it. It is you who wants more proof that transgenders molest children and actually, it is teachers and friends of the family that molest the most statistically speaking.
You asked if I want you to keep digging. Yes, I do. Keep digging. Let me know when you hit 4.4%.

I highly doubt that 4.4% of teachers or friends of the family molest children. You're just desperately trying to defend the huge issues of the Catholic church.

Thread is temporarily locked for some house cleaning.

Thread is temporarily locked for some house cleaning.
Deleted a bunch of off=topic and response to off topic. For those involve in your own little food fight, the thread topic is:

Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium​

For those still discussing that topic, you are applauded. For those that want to change the thread to a pedo discussion thread, member attack thread, Nazi thread and any number of other subjects that were just deleted, along with responses to same, Please get back to the thread topic, per the OP Thread post.

Thread is now back open for discussion.

Deleted a bunch of off=topic and response to off topic. For those involve in your own little food fight, the thread topic is:

Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium​

For those still discussing that topic, you are applauded. For those that want to change the thread to a pedo discussion thread, member attack thread, Nazi thread and any number of other subjects that were just deleted, along with responses to same, Please get back to the thread topic, per the OP Thread post.

Thread is now back open for discussion.
Funny how its only my posts that get removed

• Funny
Reactions: iku
Funny how its only my posts that get removed
Oh, it wasn't just yours, trust me. :auiqs.jpg:

postsdeleted.png

The Captain Obvious side of me wants to point out: Gays are less than 5% and transexuals are less than1%. Why a month devoted to sexual perversion and sexual narcissistic behavior? Why? For what? We have 2 days given over to veterans and remembrance of those that died in wars. But we now give a month to this trash? WHY? Nobody wants this shit.
Captain obvious. 😁
I call my wife that all the time because always she's so laughably predictable.

Show me transgender people making a mockery of Muslim beliefs. I dare the Trans community to do this to make fun of Muslims' religious beliefs. To dress up as transgender and wear Muslim religious clothing and make a mockery. Fuck around and let's find out.
This story is about Catholics blocking the entrance to Dodgers stadium. I see no mention of Muslims blocking the entrance nor anyone mocking the Muslim religion. :itsok:
Sounds like Catholicism isn't tolerant at all. I despise Bible Thumpers.

no_bible_thumpers_classic_round_sticker-r7acabf210efb4890a4fabd7c6f945a3a_0ugmp_8byvr_630.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back