Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me transgender people making a mockery of Muslim beliefs. I dare the Trans community to do this to make fun of Muslims' religious beliefs. To dress up as transgender and wear Muslim religious clothing and make a mockery. Fuck around and let's find out.
I would love to see that. Maybe some of my students would participate. (My wife and I are instructors for Operation Blazing Sword/Pink Pistols.)

You’re right, it is old data.

Sexual abuse of children has skyrocketed since then. New data shows that school staff are 100 times more likely to molest children than church clergy.

"In truth, this comparison is based on an aged 2004 report from the Department of Education"

Looking for data. Not seeing it.

If true, it's bad for both school staff and Catholic priests. Not sure why you're trying to make it sound like it's ok for Catholic priests by comparison.

Tell that to Target and Budweiser execs.
Tell them what? That the freedom of speech doesn't prevent them from getting cancelled? Why would I want to tell them that? What purpose would that serve? Isn't that obvious? Do you even know what you're trying to argue?

The article goes on to cite new data.

You just don’t want to face it. School are full of groomers and pedophiles, that’s why there is an epidemic of “transgenderism” in youth today. Weirdly, you won’t address that, and instead have to focus on decades old trope that priests everywhere are molesting kids.

Can you cite how many priests have been molesting kids in recent years?

Tell them what? That the freedom of speech doesn't prevent them from getting cancelled? Why would I want to tell them that? What purpose would that serve? Isn't that obvious? Do you even know what you're trying to argue?
Yes, I do and you know that too. :)

Well round up your trans friends and go to a game in Detroit and dress up in drag in Mulsim religious apparel and I will get some popcorn and watch it play out I bet it would be much different than a Catholic protest.

Also, they don't fuck around with guns.
Yehbut, who goes to a Detroit Tigers game? :aargh:

Can you cite how many priests have been molesting kids in recent years?
I haven't looked it up. According to your link:

"It has also been studied and concluded that about 4.4% of all clerics were known to sexually abuse children between 1946 and 2014."

That's kind of a lot. There's a lot in education as well, but I highly doubt it's 4.4% of all education staff.

I think the numbers are getting twisted around because there's a lot more education staff than Catholic priests, hence why I'm looking for the actual data and not seeing it.

I haven't looked it up. According to your link:

"It has also been studied and concluded that about 4.4% of all clerics were known to sexually abuse children between 1946 and 2014."

That's kind of a lot. There's a lot in education as well, but I highly doubt it's 4.4% of all education staff.

I think the numbers are getting twisted around because there's a lot more education staff than Catholic priests, hence why I'm looking for the actual data and not seeing it.
Well don’t expect to find any recently published data on the matter. The Biden Regime is all about enabling the child sex trafficking industry with this open borders policy that won’t DNA test adults with kids. So I doubt “Pedo Pete” will allow his FBI or other agencies do a thorough study or investigation into the matter.

Well don’t expect to find any recently published data on the matter. The Biden Regime is all about enabling the child sex trafficking industry with this open borders policy that won’t DNA test adults with kids. So I doubt “Pedo Pete” will allow his FBI or other agencies do a thorough study or investigation into the matter.
Your own link says that 4.4% of all clergy were molesting children and you don't even give a shit about that.

Maybe Catholics should start protesting that.

Dodger's future games will look like this.

iu

Last edited:
Absolutely I support canceling the trans movement in kids' schools and I support the Catholics in protesting the mockery of Catholic religious beliefs and standing up for God.
Yea? It sure would be nice if you supported Catholics protesting child-molesting Catholic priests.

Did you forget to mention that one? Weird.

Yea? It sure would be nice if you supported Catholics protesting child-molesting Catholic priests.

Did you forget to mention that one? Weird.
I support protesting ALL child molesters to be even more clear and I support protesting those who support child molesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back