Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims do not pull stunts like this. They are tolerant.
1682160436339649.jpg

Notice Muslims do not block baseball games. Why is it always the Catholics pulling stunts like this?

the catholics may have a pedophile priest in their midst so this protest should be perfectly fine with liberals

End your misery :abgg2q.jpg:

You don't see Muslims pulling stunts like this
An all-Muslim city council in suburban Detroit has unanimously voted to ban LGBTQ+ flags from city property.

The Hamtramck City Council’s vote came after a tense, nearly four-hour debate Tuesday night

They will don't worry. They oppose it too. If Transgender people were making a mockery of the Muslim religion the protests would happen.

Show me the last time Muslims have blocked the entrance to Dodgers Stadium
Show me transgender people making a mockery of Muslim beliefs. I dare the Trans community to do this to make fun of Muslims' religious beliefs. To dress up as transgender and wear Muslim religious clothing and make a mockery. Fuck around and let's find out.

Show me transgender people making a mockery of Muslim beliefs. I dare the Trans community to do this to make fun of Muslims' religious beliefs. To dress up as transgender and wear Muslim religious clothing and make a mockery. Fuck around and let's find out.
I would SO much like the little twit to do that!!

Even better if he takes Bodecea and okfine along with him!!

I'd even be willing to purchase a plane ticket for a nice little vacation to certain neighborhoods in London or Brussels to try that out.

I would SO much like the little twit to do that!!

Even better if he takes Bodecea and okfine along with him!!

I'd even be willing to purchase a plane ticket for a nice little vacation to certain neighborhoods in London or Brussels to try that out.
They won't do it because they know they are full of shit. No way in hell would transgender people dress up in Mulisim religious clothing and parade around mocking it.

No fuckin way! It's easy to pick on a group that protests peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back