Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAZIs called gay people sub-human too....and they worked with the Catholic Church for the most part.

They make it so obvious.

It is fun watching the smug, wretched things trying to hurt me where they think I am most vulnerable, too.

It isn't working.

Yeah, they are pretty stupid and pathetic. It does give a good idea of how disgusting these creatures are that they stoop that low.

There are nearly 5 million Hispanics in Los Angeles county and many million more in surrounding counties.

Way to turn off your fan base to appease a tiny minority, idiots.
You should see the live feed at the stadium. It's packed and most everyone is wearing the blue and rainbow jerseys. Plenty of fans no matter what. Don't ever underestimate the fan.

NAZIs called gay people sub-human too....and they worked with the Catholic Church for the most part.

Ernst Rohm, head of the SA (for those who don't know, they were the para military arm of the Nazi Party, which made him 2nd to Hitler in terms of power), you call them antifart now, was queer as a three dollar bill.

The NAZIS LOVED them their gays.

You ignorant toad.

Yes, I am damaged goods because I was molested as a child.

Keep on working that angle, k? It's always a winner, and will really get people to come around to your and okfine's point of view regarding the sexual predation of children.

Eventually, when society falls apart, they won't be able to hide.

Ernst Rohm, head of the SA (for those who don't know, they were the para military arm of the Nazi Party, which made him 2nd to Hitler in terms of power), you call them antifart now, was queer as a three dollar bill.

You ignorant toad.

Until the Night of the Long Knives, when they killed them.

Keep on working that angle, k? It's always a winner, and will really get people to come around to your and okfine's point of view regarding the sexual predation of children.
Let it go.

And we knew that?

1 in 4 girls are molested before they reach 18....do gays do that?

Most pedophiles are RELIGIOUS leaders, teachers, coaches, and family members.

You ignorant toad.
They loved to use gays (like the Log Cabin Republicans) until they didn't need them anymore....then they killed them or sent them to the Death Camps.

And we knew that?

1 in 4 girls are molested before they reach 18....do gays do that?

Most pedophiles are RELIGIOUS leaders, teachers, coaches, and family members.

Yes, gays do that. That's why there is a group called GAYS AGAINST GROOMERS which YOU, seem to hate.

Why?

They loved to use gays (like the Log Cabin Republicans) until they didn't need them anymore....then they killed them or sent them to the Death Camps.

There were thousands of openly gay nazi party members. They killed Rohm because he started trying to push Hitler to the curb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back