Breaking: Trump Packing Defense Dept With Loyalists For Wartime Phase Of Overturning Elections

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"Trump campaign surrogate Brian Trascher revealed on Tuesday that President Donald Trump is now entering the “wartime phase” of his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. During a panel discussion on Newsmax, Trascher was asked to comment on Attorney General Bill Barr’s recent resignation -- Trascher added: “President Trump is about to enter the true wartime phase of this operation with the rigged election and he needs a wartime consigliere and Bill Barr’s just not that guy.”

This is a brilliant move by Trump -- he is just doing what Obama did back in 2016 when he tried to mobilize the military to overturn the election and install Hillary as president; after multiple lawsuits failed and the Supreme Court rejected Obama's diabolical plans...So its only fair that Trump does the same thing now....and besides, military coups are totally OK if you simply claim the other side is evil and wants to destroy America and stuff...OR....if that doesn't work -- you can secede because of how much you love America and the Constitution and such....it will all be bullshit, but at least you will feel better while doing it....and when enough time goes by, just simply pretend none of it ever happened....

You left out the 80 million or so gun owners in the US. All we need is the signal.

You left out the 80 million or so gun owners in the US. All we need is the signal.
Dic suckers like you always waiting on signals.......

but NEVER articulating what that "signal" is -- just to justify MORE waiting and talking shit while doing NOTHING.....

I thought all you closet racists read the Turner Diaries.....
00_00misc(7).jpg

Last edited:

"Trump campaign surrogate Brian Trascher revealed on Tuesday that President Donald Trump is now entering the “wartime phase” of his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. During a panel discussion on Newsmax, Trascher was asked to comment on Attorney General Bill Barr’s recent resignation -- Trascher added: “President Trump is about to enter the true wartime phase of this operation with the rigged election and he needs a wartime consigliere and Bill Barr’s just not that guy.”

This is a brilliant move by Trump -- he is just doing what Obama did back in 2016 when he tried to mobilize the military to overturn the election and install Hillary as president; after multiple lawsuits failed and the Supreme Court rejected Obama's diabolical plans...So its only fair that Trump does the same thing now....and besides, military coups are totally OK if you simply claim the other side is evil and wants to destroy America and stuff...OR....if that doesn't work -- you can secede because of how much you love America and the Constitution and such....it will all be bullshit, but at least you will feel better while doing it....and when enough time goes by, just simply pretend none of it ever happened....

Wow, that must be some really strong Koolaid you are drinking over there. And here is the answer to Rump's attempt.

Dic suckers like you always waiting on signals.......

but NEVER articulating what that "signal" is -- just to justify MORE waiting and talking shit while doing NOTHING.....

I thought all you closet racists read the Turner Diaries.....
View attachment 429778

I sure know how to flip your boat, don't I?

Man, I'm gettin' good at this shit. :laughing0301:

I sure hope you are right for once Biff

We need all the patriots in the Pentagon that we can get

We need all the Patriots,yes. And not the puppets that you seem to believe we should have. You seem to have overlooked that. Luckily, the Military was there to remind you.

I am only repeating what the guy went on Newsmaxx and said...

I thought you Trumpers trusted what is said on Newsmaxx

The signal to do what?

You know: "The Signal." The signal that makes it all happen.

View attachment 429794

No, I don't know the signal. You tell me what the signal is.
Jgalt is being coy. He is wating from the Trumpist secret signal. But we already know what that secret signal is. This is what Trumpist do to identify themselves:

1608130611107.png

Last edited:
The signal to do what?

You know: "The Signal." The signal that makes it all happen.

View attachment 429794

No, I don't know the signal. You tell me what the signal is.
Jgalt is being coy. He is wating from the Trumpist secrest signal. But we already know what that secret signal is. This is what Trumpist do to identify themselves:

View attachment 429796

Nope, I don't see it happening.

I might have, if he thought there was enough support among the elites in the military establishment, but I am not seeing it. But. . . I don't pay attention a lot, and that information might not be making it into the public.

This is all I've got, and considering how quickly events are moving, it is pretty dated.

Nope, I don't see it happening.

I might have, if he thought there was enough support among the elites in the military establishment, but I am not seeing it. But. . . I don't pay attention a lot, and that information might not be making it into the public.

This is all I've got, and considering how quickly events are moving, it is pretty dated.

If the military is anything close to when I was in forty years ago I doubt the soldiers will have the desire to suit up to fight for a politician alone.

lol

The ATF starting going house to house last week seizing polymer 80 parts....after raiding polymer80 and taking the customer database. No resistance.
No warrants needed.

thousands of US citizens had their guns taken by Nat Guard and local law enforcement during hurricane Katrina. Complete success. No resistance
No warrants needed.

ATF begins obtaining states lists of Concealed Carry Permit Applicants. Guess what's next ?
Biden promised a gun tax and then confiscation. (because millions will pay the tax foolishly thinking it will spare them)

I ASSURE you with ZERO doubt based on the past......
You're going to see a LOT of confiscation...and no resistance.
Americans live in absolute fear of their government at this point.

You "might" resist, but you will be all alone.

Thinking the 2nd Amendment was a cure for tyranny was a false hope for modern times.
It was simply a way for cowards to wrap themselves in false pretenses of security.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back