BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Why were the Russians in the Oval Office after they hacked our election?
How much does Putin have on Trump?
Why did trump wait 18 days to fire Flynn after he knew he was a Russian agent.

No theres no Trump/ Russian connection. Lol
Special prosecutor on the way.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.

I think you mean denied. Not debunked.
Debunked.
McMaster: The Washington Post story that came out is false

Denied.

This does not appear to be intentional by our President. Just a glaring example of how inept he is in handling classified information.

He seemed compelled to brag in front of the Russians. Guess what I know?

This does not appear to be intentional by our President. Just a glaring example of how inept he is in handling classified information.

He seemed compelled to brag in front of the Russians. Guess what I know?
His stupidity and incompetence is never intentional. It's innate.

This looks like collusion!

No...this is not a case of......Obama did it too
Obama was stating the obvious, he will be in a better negotiating position after the election

Trump gave highly sensitive information out because he is too stupid to keep his mouth shut

Breaking News Update?

What went down and how.

Washington Post Creates Fake News Timed-Release Story Intended to Capture Evening News Lede…

This consistent pattern has NEVER been broken.

Tonight using “unnamed” and the most vague descriptions of “anonymous sources” The Washington Post creates a fake news story specifically timed to release at the 5pm hour to hit President Donald Trump.

Transparent Media Agenda:

First indication is the timing of the Washington Post news release (5:02pm EDT).

Second indication coordination with NYT for immediate follow (6:26pm EDT)

Third indication – Same exact pattern as Flynn intelligence leaks. Identical timing.

Fourth indication – Same use of entirely anonymous sources: “former American government official” ie. an Obama official.

Only 3 U.S. Officials actually in the room with first-hand information: National Security Advisor HR McMaster, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Senior Adviser for policy, Dina Powell. All three call the Washington Post article – fake News.
The pot calling the kettle black. :lmao:

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.

Simple solution then. Who was in the room? Post says "russian press were in the room". Were they there DURING the actual meeting? Or was that just casting aspersions and pumping up the story by the dissident Post? Go ask the Russian media what transpired. Who was in the room? That's not classified. If there's an anonymous source -- It's not very anonymous.

Ever occur to the LEFTY "clowns" that whole leak is a punk from the Russian Media. . Just to stir the pot and feed the stupid primitive tribal political war here in the US? Or maybe the Russians are just enjoying this reality show too much and are contributing to these fake news stories?

Go find the anonymous source. Probably 6 people in the room. 4 of them I KNOW from the "allegation".

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjMy5yR8_LTAhVRxCYKHVxDDKIQqUMIKTAA&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html&usg=AFQjCNGtBi5yfStnxjovBU2TAyjYQ4uTQA&sig2=uPqw0-QbEba7AyORzGxuyA

/---- Man that unnamed source has been busy this month.
Yea if only they could identify the source so putin could take them out like anyone else who threatens to expose this treason

Again how come the sanctions are not lifted?

They would be if the Putin Trump romance wasn't in the spotlight

Read responses of some to whatever drumpf does. "He's the president, he can do whatever he wants to do".

No that's a king, or a dictator. If he prefers that form of government I'm sure his kissing buddy Putin has a spot for him. The people here though, the ones who follow like wide-eyed sheep their dear leader and think him infallible are the real problem with American democracy.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." - H L Mencken -

Last edited:

They would be if the Putin Trump romance wasn't in the spotlight

So that's your "proof" in a court of law..?

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.

Do you really think that will stop anyone, ABC news lead with the story, then gave McMasters account. Shows where their bias is.

Their bias or yours?

Read the article and then look what McMasters said. He never addressed anything from the article.

Your unwillingness to do that only shows your bias.

I've read several of the links and I heard the McMasters and Tillerson statements. I also know the topic discussed has been in the news for a couple of months. When you talking about things in the news, he would have gone into sources and methods to have violated anything, that didn't happen according to people in the room. I'll take the word of people in the room over anonymous sources every time.

mcmaser on stage a few minutes ago , he said nothing happened .

The only other people Trump would let in were the Russian news right? He wouldn't let the US have any news reporters in..Who would have leaked it Pismoe?
'former' US officials?

they were included as sources by the Post, remember.

Ok....look at this coming out.

'The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation. At no time — at no time — were intelligence sources or methods discussed,' McMaster said.

The Post story didn't say Trump revealed sources and methods – but rather that he passed on to the Russians highly classified information obtained from an ally.

'The president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known,' McMaster added, something the Post story never contended occurred.

Read more: McMaster denies Trump leaked classified info to Russians | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back