Breaking! Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

"• Lax asylum standards, which illegal immigrants have learned to game through saying “magic words” that earn them instant protections, would be stiffened.

• The Unaccompanied Alien Children — or UAC — who streamed to the U.S. under President Obama would have to prove they really are without parents and are fleeing abuse, in order to access generous humanitarian protections.

• Visitors who come legally but overstay their visas — perhaps now an even larger group of illegal immigrants than those who jump the border — would, for the first time, face a misdemeanor penalty.

• A 2001 Supreme Court decision that has forced the release of tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, including murderers, would be curtailed.

• The ability of federal, state and local authorities to detain illegal immigrants would be fully enshrined in law, helping settle a long-running question that’s fueled some sanctuary cities."

What is shocking to me is that the WH has to cut DEALS to get these obvious processes and procedures accomplished. This country is truly Fk'd

I don't like trump, but I'm all in favor of his tough stand on immigration, legal and illegal. We've been allowing the importation of the world's problems for far too long. I'm especially glad trump wants to stop the way immigrants are able to sponsor their whole family so we end up with a dozen immigrants not one or two. No wonder we're being buried in immigrants and sometimes can't find a clerk or cab driver who can speak English.

Democrats are so freaking weak on immigration that it makes me want to puke. You don't control your country if you don't control your border and who can crash their way into your country. This is the main reason I left the Democratic party decades ago. That and their politics of 'diversity' which is just another way of describing our cultural suicide.

Ironic how the left gets all moralistic n stuff over the U.S. merely wanting to enforce already existing immigration laws that are themselves far more lenient than every other country's in the world, including Canada's and Mexico's, but never have a single word of criticism for what they try and peddle as 'enlightened cultures' compared to our own. Never mind what the historical record has to say about mindless mass immigration's effects on both natives and immigrants throughout our history, like for instance its contribution to causing the political upheaval leading to the Civil War and the mass slaughter resulting from that. Instead, we get the usual memes about 'being a country built by immigrants n stuff, and how everybody got rich and lived happily ever after, ad nauseam, despite all the evidence to the contrary; just ignore how the standards of living suffered drastic declines from 1820 onward, and it wasn't until the immigration restrictions that began to be implemented in the 1920's that a large middle class in the U.S. was even conceivable, much less achievable.

I don't like trump, but I'm all in favor of his tough stand on immigration, legal and illegal. We've been allowing the importation of the world's problems for far too long. I'm especially glad trump wants to stop the way immigrants are able to sponsor their whole family so we end up with a dozen immigrants not one or two. No wonder we're being buried in immigrants and sometimes can't find a clerk or cab driver who can speak English.

Democrats are so freaking weak on immigration that it makes me want to puke. You don't control your country if you don't control your border and who can crash their way into your country. This is the main reason I left the Democratic party decades ago. That and their politics of 'diversity' which is just another way of describing our cultural suicide.
I lean Left as well, and I have pretty much the same view. The Left has been taken over by illiberal Leftist authoritarians - one horrified (real) liberal coined the term "Regressive Left." to describe the more virulent illiberal leftists.

Worse, you just have to listen to what they're saying. They're perfectly fine with what is happening to our culture, the decay; they hate this country's history and long-standing traditions; they're no longer interested in defending our most important right, the freedom of expression; they're eager to criticize the Constitution in the ugliest terms ("written by old, rich, white slave rapists") - except when they can leverage it to match their agenda, and now the anthem is racist. Their opinion of this country can be ascertained just by paying attention to them.

It's just not a stretch to surmise that many of these people want to see an America in decay, brought down a few notches to pay for our sins. The "cultural suicide" to which you refer is a great method. Right now it appears to be working.

You pussies drop to your knees every time your master Trump pukes out some political crap! 70 expensive new shit-pile regulations. SMH

It's simple, limit total annual legal & illegal immigration to 1/300th of US population. Force all to pay $50k immigration fee. The companies who want them will gladly pay. The illegals already here must pay it to become US citizens or get deported.

• Banned
You pussies drop to your knees every time your master Trump pukes out some political crap! 70 expensive new shit-pile regulations. SMH

It's simple, limit total annual legal & illegal immigration to 1/300th of US population. Force all to pay $50k immigration fee. The companies who want them will gladly pay. The illegals already here must pay it to become US citizens or get deported.
This country was specifically created for White people of European heritage by the founders. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790 the very first legislation by the first Congress. Wetbacks are not wanted here and should ALL be deported. Even these brown Dreamers.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.
Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Deportation need not be limited to criminal illegal aliens; many Democrats certainly qualify, including a couple of Supreme Court Justices. Even Abraham Lincoln liked deporting people, so it must be okay with 'social justice warriors' if they get deported to somewhere with a real need for their stupidity and sociopathic pastimes, like Somalia or Zimbabwe; why not send them to North Korea? We can keep tabs on them via all the media hacks who need to be sent along with them and document how brave and 'activist' they all are when facing genuine oppression.

This country was specifically created for White people of European heritage by the founders. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790 the very first legislation by the first Congress. Wetbacks are not wanted here and should ALL be deported. Even these brown Dreamers.

I wish you were trolling but I don't think you are. People like you make the rest of us white people look bad. You probably don't think you're a racist either; you know, just as icing on the cake.

I guess you missed the Civil War, WWII, & the US Constitution 13th 14th 15th amendments. The USA is not a racist country.

No it wasn't created for white on Europeans...God is not white and neither was his kid Jesus....

This is the historical fact, yes.

As for 'Dreamers', they are obviously racists since they seem to think Mexico and the other Latin countries are unacceptable; they don't seem to buy the idea that 'Diversity' is a great thing and there is no difference between all these wonderful 'cultures', they're all 'equally valid' according to the 'progressives', are they not? So deporting them couldn't be a bad thing at all, according to 'progressives'; it's just another 'learning experience' so the Dreamer bigots can get over their own racism, really.

No it wasn't created for white on Europeans...God is not white and neither was his kid Jesus....

Actually it was created by white Europeans, and created according to white European ideals. Others do well under it as well, which of course is to be expected since whites are the least racist demographic on the planet in real life, even if that is not acknowledged in the fever swamps catering to emotionally retarded and ignorant 'social justice' hypocrites and sociopaths.

Dreamers aren't going to like this one bit. Neither are Wetbacks. But I do. The ones up for re-election in 2018 better support Trump on this.

Trump administration releases hard-line immigration principles, threatening deal on ‘dreamers’

Trump send 70-point immigration enforcement list to Congress

This was compiled by Richard Miller and not Donald Trump. Even the White House has said that none of this is etched in stone. The ones who are up for re-election had better not support this. Voters in the last Fox poll show overwhelming support fro DREAMers and amnesty.

This country was not created for white Europeans. At the time Europe was the world however the act was expanded as different populations came to this country.

You are not wanted here and should be DEPORTED. Take your bigoted hate somewhere else.

No repatriation? So trump is gonna let all 40 million illegals stay and bankrupt us.???

White House Immigration Priorities Exclude Repatriation, but Include Cuts in Chain Migration - Breitbart

oct 9 2017 White House officials laid out President Donald Trump’s immigration policy priorities on Sunday, saying they would press Congress for a reduction in chain migration, for legal reforms to block migrants’ lawsuits, and for better border defenses.
In exchange, illegal who are enrolled in the 2012 “DACA” program could be allowed to stay, but would not get citizenship, said a White House official. “We are not interested in granting citizenship,” he said.

The list of priorities, however, does not include several elements from Trump’s unprecedented election campaign, including the repatriation of the 12 million illegals. It was also presented to the media by Trump’s chief congressional liaison official Marc Short, who suggested to reporters in September that tax cuts were more important the Trump’s campaign promise of a border wall.

Dreamers are a lot of schemers
Don't expect immigrants to enter legally, that's too white mannish

This is the historical fact, yes.

As for 'Dreamers', they are obviously racists since they seem to think Mexico and the other Latin countries are unacceptable; they don't seem to buy the idea that 'Diversity' is a great thing and there is no difference between all these wonderful 'cultures', they're all 'equally valid' according to the 'progressives', are they not? So deporting them couldn't be a bad thing at all, according to 'progressives'; it's just another 'learning experience' so the Dreamer bigots can get over their own racism, really.

You are the one who is creating your own history.

The fact is they were brought here as children and have grown up in the US. They are American in their way of thinking. They have no knowledge of the country they were born in. My father was in the army and married a woman from another country. I was brought to the US as a child. When I went back to the country when I was in the army, I never felt at home in that country.

Forum List

Back