Breaking! Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

I don't like trump, but I'm all in favor of his tough stand on immigration, legal and illegal. We've been allowing the importation of the world's problems for far too long. I'm especially glad trump wants to stop the way immigrants are able to sponsor their whole family so we end up with a dozen immigrants not one or two. No wonder we're being buried in immigrants and sometimes can't find a clerk or cab driver who can speak English.

Democrats are so freaking weak on immigration that it makes me want to puke. You don't control your country if you don't control your border and who can crash their way into your country. This is the main reason I left the Democratic party decades ago. That and their politics of 'diversity' which is just another way of describing our cultural suicide.

But who is going to sustain the economic growth in the midst of aging American population and declines in LFPR?

FT_17.02.27_workforceGen_without_immigrants.png

Immigration projected to drive growth in U.S. working-age population through at least 2035

Giant red herring; 'growth' in what, demands for social services for 10's of millions of poor people working for low wages and part time low productivity jobs? Growth in per capita income and disposable income is a much better measure, and lower population levels combined with the already increasing automation generates plenty of growth; GNP can decline along with lowering the population quite handily, thank you, an the myth that growth needs to go up forever is just ridiculous propaganda rubbish. When over 80% of income in this country goes straight to the top 1%, 'growth' doesn't mean squat as a measure of how well the domestic economy is really doing, and neither do Wall Street averages 'breaking new records'.

What you don't realize is that shortage of labor can be a REAL problem.

No, it doesn't; it means producers will still have back orders to fill when the economy slows down, spreading out the layoffs gradually, just like it worked in 'the good old days'. We need less people competing for jobs, not massive influxes of more immigrants; there has never been a 'labor shortage'. Some greedy gimp whining because he could get rich a lot faster if he had more cheap labor isn't a labor shortage, it's just a dickhead whining about his pockets, not a real problem.

It will drive up the prices and force entire industries out of this country, leaving us relying on more imports.

Rubbish. Some goober in the Burbs having to wait a couple more months to get the latest I-Pod is not an economic crisis, it's just a bunch of spoiled brats whining over their need for instant gratification not being met.

In United States not only can it be, but for the next 20 years IT WILL be a real problem due to the generational gap as baby boomers are exiting the workforce.

More rubbish. The demographics have already turned around years ago on that; our economy doesn't produce nearly enough jobs for its current birth rates, much less justify immigration.

We are already at just 4.2% unemployment and jobs available are outstripping worker supply, if this keeps up job and economic growth will slow up.

Nobody buys those ridiculous numbers reported for unemployment, haven't for a couple of decades now. It's still more in the range of 20%+, not anywhere near '4.2%'; that's just silly. Nobody is going to move from Baltimore to Lincoln, NE. to apply for a part time job at that new Walmart south of town, that's all.

America is drowning in affirmative action programs. We are the most racist nation in history. THINK

had to be------they should be phased out VERY VERY slowly

NO!!! Affirmative action should end immediately and white men should be allowed to sue for the discrimination inflicted on them the last 50 years. Only a white-hating racist says otherwise.

Funny thing is our immigration policies are not lax at all. Immigrating to countries like UK, Canada and Australia is more easier than immigrating to the US.

LIE. !!!! America allows far far more LEGAL immigration than any other country in the world. No other country is even close. We have very low standards and they need to be raised drastically. Legal immigration should be only for those with provable tech skills. Maybe a few thousand a year. THINK

That is not true. There have been countless employers who have raised wages and added benefits but Americans still don't want those jobs. How many Americans are willing to work 8 hours a day in a field? Very few.

You don't have a shred of evidence for that lie. More fake news spread by the media cartels paid huge corporate bribes to do so.

I don't like trump, but I'm all in favor of his tough stand on immigration, legal and illegal. We've been allowing the importation of the world's problems for far too long. I'm especially glad trump wants to stop the way immigrants are able to sponsor their whole family so we end up with a dozen immigrants not one or two. No wonder we're being buried in immigrants and sometimes can't find a clerk or cab driver who can speak English.

Democrats are so freaking weak on immigration that it makes me want to puke. You don't control your country if you don't control your border and who can crash their way into your country. This is the main reason I left the Democratic party decades ago. That and their politics of 'diversity' which is just another way of describing our cultural suicide.

But who is going to sustain the economic growth in the midst of aging American population and declines in LFPR?

Immigration projected to drive growth in U.S. working-age population through at least 2035
The increased number of American kids born after social service expenses plummet....

Giant red herring; 'growth' in what, demands for social services for 10's of millions of poor people working for low wages and part time low productivity jobs?

LOL

Is there some economic law that precludes more people working good jobs?

The high end immigrants...you know, the ones that speak English with an iQ and human decency can probably keep rolling in and helping out....as you know, we're fed up with dirty wetbacks.

Giant red herring; 'growth' in what, demands for social services for 10's of millions of poor people working for low wages and part time low productivity jobs?

LOL

A lot of knowledgable people are now saying that technology will be doing ever more of the jobs humans now do. And there will be fewer and fewer jobs available for real people as time goes by. Some nations are already pushing the idea of having government pay everyone a basic wage because folk won't have other means of making a living. There's no way to tell what will happen in the future, but technology advances at a lightning rate while human evolution creeps along like a turtle.

The LAST thing the U.S. is going to need in this new future is more freaking unskilled immigrants as these new technologies become more widespread.

Robots to take over jobs in human service industry, increasing the percentage of unemployed Americans
----
Rise of the Machines: The Future has Lots of Robots, Few Jobs for Humans
----
Nine jobs that humans may lose to robots
----
Robots will take over most jobs within 30 years, experts warn
----

Dreamers aren't going to like this one bit. Neither are Wetbacks. But I do. The ones up for re-election in 2018 better support Trump on this.

Trump administration releases hard-line immigration principles, threatening deal on ‘dreamers’

Trump send 70-point immigration enforcement list to Congress

This is dead on arrival in the Senate. First of all Sanctuary cities have not been legally defined by congress--so there is no way to legally determine which ones are sanctuary and which ones aren't.

The House of Representatives nor the Senate will approve any border wall. They don't work.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

At the end of the 3 minute video it will explain the money we've already wasted on walls and fences.

Removing kids that were raised in this country and educated in this country is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of. So we send our assets (kids off to a foreign country) to stimulate the economy in that country, not ours, and pay taxes in a foreign country, not ours. Trump is definitely not the economic Einstein he claims to be. This is nothing more than to throw a bone to his half brained supporters.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Last edited:

LOL

A lot of knowledgable people are now saying that technology will be doing ever more of the jobs humans now do.

Meh, they've been saying that since forever. Hasn't happened.

Lets see unemployment problems before considering countermeasures. Because right now our problem is that our labor force growth slowed up and LFPR and economy would shrink without immigrants.

[A lot of knowledgable people are now saying that technology will be doing ever more of the jobs humans now do. And there will be fewer and fewer jobs available for real people as time goes by. Some nations are already pushing the idea of having government pay everyone a basic wage because folk won't have other means of making a living.

The LAST thing the U.S. is going to need in this new future is more freaking unskilled immigrants as these new technologies become more widespread.

----

Yes indeed. We need to end ALL immigration legal and illegal, unless the applicant has an important tech skill. And even the citizens will have to be restricted on family size. We can't continue to let poor people have kids.

Removing kids that were raised in this country and educated in this country is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of.

All illegals SAY they are dreamers brought to this country when they were kids. But there is no way to verify their stories. How do you vette people using stolen ideas? THINK

Removing kids that were raised in this country and educated in this country is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of.

All illegals SAY they are dreamers brought to this country when they were kids. But there is no way to verify their stories. How do you vette people using stolen ideas? THINK

Sure there is--the public schools they went too will have records.We have dreamers all across this country that are on University campus's right now. The one thing you people never do is look beyond the tips of your noses. It's always a knee jerk reaction to immigration.

SOCIAL SECURITY/MEDICARE

Today--there are 10K baby boomers entering social security/medicare on a daily basis and this will continue for the next 9 to 10 years. This will add another 84 trillion in unfunded liabilities to the current deficit. Back in the 1950's average family size was 4 kids, over the last several decades family size has been reduced to 2 or less. One working person is supporting 3 retirees on borrowed money from China. This is why we're constantly having to raise the debt ceiling. We do not have the younger working generation in this country to support these funds.

So your options are:
1. Let Social Security/Medicare go bankrupt.
2. Cut benefits to the bone.
3. Means testing--take from the wealthier and give to the poor.
4. Up social security/medicare payments to 1/2 of everyone's paycheck.
5. Or keep kids that were raised and educated in this country (right here) so they can support these funds while stimulating the economy at the same time.

There are no other options.

d171a7a22b68e7d3448c530d4d5ce4b9.jpg

You people really need to get away from the blather coming out of your right wing talk show hosts, and get away from Trump's tweety feed. They're there for one thing only. Ratings and obscene profit breaks, and of course to keep your brain dead as a door knob, and your hysteria elevated.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Last edited:
All illegals SAY they are dreamers brought to this country when they were kids. But there is no way to verify their stories. How do you vette people using stolen IDs? THINK

Sure there is--the public schools they went too will have records.We have dreamers all across this country that are on University campus's right now.

School records?? HAHAHA. They have stolen IDs so school records mean nothing. THINK

Forum List

Back