Breaking! Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

All illegals SAY they are dreamers brought to this country when they were kids. But there is no way to verify their stories. How do you vette people using stolen IDs? THINK

Sure there is--the public schools they went too will have records.We have dreamers all across this country that are on University campus's right now.

School records?? HAHAHA. They have stolen IDs so school records mean nothing. THINK

Official school transcripts are not stolen---otherwise you could have gotten a full ride to any university in this country--:lol:--that I know you never attended Official school transcripts are originally stamped as authentic, sealed and sent to the inquiring parties in special envelopes. The inquirng party calls the schools directly to obtain them, you can't just walk in the door and request one to deliver to someone else. And as you may remember, (if you ever went to school) there are also class pictures and yearly albumn's of students in attendance, for further verification.

Last edited:
I don't like trump, but I'm all in favor of his tough stand on immigration, legal and illegal. We've been allowing the importation of the world's problems for far too long. I'm especially glad trump wants to stop the way immigrants are able to sponsor their whole family so we end up with a dozen immigrants not one or two. No wonder we're being buried in immigrants and sometimes can't find a clerk or cab driver who can speak English.

Democrats are so freaking weak on immigration that it makes me want to puke. You don't control your country if you don't control your border and who can crash their way into your country. This is the main reason I left the Democratic party decades ago. That and their politics of 'diversity' which is just another way of describing our cultural suicide.

But who is going to sustain the economic growth in the midst of aging American population and declines in LFPR?

FT_17.02.27_workforceGen_without_immigrants.png

Immigration projected to drive growth in U.S. working-age population through at least 2035

Giant red herring; 'growth' in what, demands for social services for 10's of millions of poor people working for low wages and part time low productivity jobs?

LOL

Is there some economic law that precludes more people working good jobs?
A lot of knowledgable people are now saying that technology will be doing ever more of the jobs humans now do.

Meh, they've been saying that since forever. Hasn't happened.

Lets see unemployment problems before considering countermeasures. Because right now our problem is that our labor force growth slowed up and LFPR and economy would shrink without immigrants.
You wrote:
"Meh, they've been saying that since forever. Hasn't happened."
----

Robots and the new technologies that have made them possible, have not been around forever. They're relatively new.
And trying to hide from a technological future that is already bearing down on us is not a smart idea.

First off, advances in robotics has been gaining steam in the last couple of decades. Robots are making our automobiles, doing all kinds of factory work, and now they're even getting ready to take your job away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...rgers-hour-set-work-grill-new-restaurant.html
----
A Robot Burger Restaurant Is Coming to San Francisco
----

But who is going to sustain the economic growth in the midst of aging American population and declines in LFPR?

FT_17.02.27_workforceGen_without_immigrants.png

Immigration projected to drive growth in U.S. working-age population through at least 2035

Giant red herring; 'growth' in what, demands for social services for 10's of millions of poor people working for low wages and part time low productivity jobs?

LOL

Is there some economic law that precludes more people working good jobs?
A lot of knowledgable people are now saying that technology will be doing ever more of the jobs humans now do.

Meh, they've been saying that since forever. Hasn't happened.

Lets see unemployment problems before considering countermeasures. Because right now our problem is that our labor force growth slowed up and LFPR and economy would shrink without immigrants.
You wrote:
"Meh, they've been saying that since forever. Hasn't happened."
----

Robots and the new technologies that have made them possible, have not been around forever. They're relatively new.
And trying to hide from a technological future that is already bearing down on us is not a smart idea.

First off, advances in robotics has been gaining steam in the last couple of decades. Robots are making our automobiles, doing all kinds of factory work, and now they're even getting ready to take your job away.

Burger machine that churns out burgers set to work the grill at Bay Area restaurant | Daily Mail Online
----
A Robot Burger Restaurant Is Coming to San Francisco
----

Automation has been increasing steadily since the 1700's, and productivity rates have gone through the roof regularly since WW II in the U.S. right up to today, and there is little corelation to how low wages are; see fun stuff like McCormick's reapers and other farm machinery inventions in the 1840's, when labor was cheap and plentiful and a major Depression raging. Most fast food franchising is automated already as well, except for heating and serving for the most part, and minimum wages haven't risen even remotely as fast as inflation.

School records?? HAHAHA. They have stolen IDs so school records mean nothing. THINK

Official school transcripts are not stolen---otherwise you could have gotten a full ride to any university in this country--:lol:--that I know you never attended Official school transcripts are originally stamped as authentic, sealed and sent to the inquiring parties in special envelopes. The inquirng party calls the schools directly to obtain them, you can't just walk in the door and request one to deliver to someone else. And as you may remember, (if you ever went to school) there are also class pictures and yearly albumn's of students in attendance, for further verification.

Nobody said the school transcripts are stolen. But all illegals use stolen IDs and vetting them will cost a fortune. Why should the taxpayers pay for that? Deport them all - no exceptions.

Even ICE admits 40-50% of the dreamers are frauds.

Nobody said the school transcripts are stolen. But all illegals use stolen IDs and vetting them will cost a fortune. Why should the taxpayers pay for that? Deport them all - no exceptions.

Even ICE admits 40-50% of the dreamers are frauds.

You asked for PROOF that they grew up & were educated in this country--and verified school transcripts will prove it. I don't give a rats ass about I.D.'s and driver's licenses.

You asked for PROOF that they grew up & were educated in this country--and verified school transcripts will prove it. I don't give a rats ass about I.D.'s and driver's licenses.

There's no easy way to verify the school transcripts apply to the kid who claims to be so and so. He stole the ID and finding out who he really is will cost $20,000 or so of taxpayer money. Just send the criminal back to mexico. THINK

There's no easy way to verify the school transcripts apply to the kid who claims to be so and so. He stole the ID and finding out who he really is will cost $20,000 or so of taxpayer money. Just send the criminal back to mexico. THINK

It's clear you don't know much about how schools handle school transcripts. I have explained it already.
Official school transcripts are originally stamped as authentic, sealed and sent to the inquiring parties in special envelopes. The inquirng party (usually other schools & college univeristies) call the schools directly to obtain them. You nor anyone else can just walk in the door and request one, in order to deliver to someone else. Even the student cannot request an official authorized stamped school transcript. You wouldn't be able to give your name or address to acquire one. They have to apply at a college, and the college obtains them from the schools. Since they are originals stamped and sealed-- copies of one wouldn't work either. IOW they can't be stolen or forged.

And as you may remember, (if you ever went to school) there are also class pictures and yearly albumn's of students in attendance, for further verification

Now I want you go back to page 6 post # 59 read it all, and then come back & tell me what your solution is for Social Security/Medicare -if we end up kicking out kids that grew up in this country and were educated in this country, & sending them off to foreign countries.

Last edited:
It's clear you don't know much about how schools handle school transcripts. I have explained it already.
Official school transcripts are originally stamped as authentic, sealed and sent to the inquiring parties in special envelopes. The inquirng party (usually other schools & college univeristies) call the schools directly to obtain them. You nor anyone else can just walk in the door and request one, in order to deliver to someone else. Even the student cannot request an official authorized stamped school transcript. You wouldn't be able to give your name or address to acquire one. They have to apply at a college, and the college obtains them from the schools. Since they are originals stamped and sealed-- copies of one wouldn't work either. IOW they can't be stolen or forged.

And as you may remember, (if you ever went to school) there are also class pictures and yearly albumn's of students in attendance, for further verification

Now I want you go back to page 6 post # 59 read it all, and then come back & tell me what your solution is for Social Security/Medicare -if we end up kicking out kids that grew up in this country and were educated in this country, & sending them off to foreign countries.

Sure - it CAN be done but it's not easy and will cost a fortune to verify these dreamers are who they say they are and really were brought here by their parents. Why should americans pay for that? THINK

Dreamers aren't going to like this one bit. Neither are Wetbacks. But I do. The ones up for re-election in 2018 better support Trump on this.

Trump administration releases hard-line immigration principles, threatening deal on ‘dreamers’

Trump send 70-point immigration enforcement list to Congress

They can’t even repeal Obaminationcare which was repealed what 40x during Obama’s admin.

I was excited about this issue when Trump took office, but I see nothing will come of it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back