Breaking! Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

Time to repair our dismantled Immigration System. Time to flip the script. Foreigners and Globalists shouldn't be making demands and running our Immigration System. That day needs to come to an end.

American Citizens will decide who is allowed or not allowed to enter their country. Foreigners and Globalists shouldn't be making those decisions anymore. The System is broken. So big props to Donald Trump for taking this on. It needs to be done. Good on em. :thup:

I guess you missed the Civil War, WWII, & the US Constitution 13th 14th 15th amendments. The USA is not a racist country.

America is drowning in affirmative action programs. We are the most racist nation in history. THINK

The dismantling of our Immigration System began when Foreigners were allowed to start making demands, and the Globalists seized control. It's been all downhill since. Hopefully Trump can restructure and repair it. But he's up against a whole lotta resistance from the Globalists who don't put Americans first. It's a monumental task. I truly wish Trump the best of luck.

The dismantling of our Immigration System began when Foreigners were allowed to start making demands, and the Globalists seized control. It's been all downhill since. Hopefully Trump can restructure and repair it. But he's up against a whole lotta resistance from the Globalists who don't put Americans first. It's a monumental task. I truly wish Trump the best of luck.

sad to say------and to say it on COLUMBUS DAY, no less---
I see the present pope as a GLOBALIST

sad to say------and to say it on COLUMBUS DAY, no less---
I see the present pope as a GLOBALIST

He's a Communist/Globalist. And Western Europe is a prime example of why we desperately need to repair our dismantled Immigration System. Western Europeans sat back and allowed their Globalists to destroy their Immigration Systems. Now it's a terrible chaotic mess over there. We need to reign in our Globalists, and get our System back under control. American Citizens get top priority. Only they should decide who gets to come their nation. No more allowing Foreigners and Globalists to make demands. That day needs to pass.

I don't like trump, but I'm all in favor of his tough stand on immigration, legal and illegal. We've been allowing the importation of the world's problems for far too long. I'm especially glad trump wants to stop the way immigrants are able to sponsor their whole family so we end up with a dozen immigrants not one or two. No wonder we're being buried in immigrants and sometimes can't find a clerk or cab driver who can speak English.

Democrats are so freaking weak on immigration that it makes me want to puke. You don't control your country if you don't control your border and who can crash their way into your country. This is the main reason I left the Democratic party decades ago. That and their politics of 'diversity' which is just another way of describing our cultural suicide.
I have absolutely nothing against diversity, but I agree with you on the illegal immigration stuff. Where I live, business people are crying for immigrants. They serve a real benefit to us. But they should be here legally.

I don't like trump, but I'm all in favor of his tough stand on immigration, legal and illegal. We've been allowing the importation of the world's problems for far too long. I'm especially glad trump wants to stop the way immigrants are able to sponsor their whole family so we end up with a dozen immigrants not one or two. No wonder we're being buried in immigrants and sometimes can't find a clerk or cab driver who can speak English.

Democrats are so freaking weak on immigration that it makes me want to puke. You don't control your country if you don't control your border and who can crash their way into your country. This is the main reason I left the Democratic party decades ago. That and their politics of 'diversity' which is just another way of describing our cultural suicide.
I have absolutely nothing against diversity, but I agree with you on the illegal immigration stuff. Where I live, business people are crying for immigrants. They serve a real benefit to us. But they should be here legally.

Ha, those 'business people' just don't wanna pay American Citizens a decent wage. They want their cheap foreign slave labor. They're part of the problem, not the solution.

But who is going to sustain the economic growth in the midst of aging American population and declines in LFPR?

FT_17.02.27_workforceGen_without_immigrants.png

Immigration projected to drive growth in U.S. working-age population through at least 2035

Funny thing is our immigration policies are not lax at all. Immigrating to countries like UK, Canada and Australia is more easier than immigrating to the US.

It's not easy to immigrate to the US. It takes years.

I agree cracking down on illegal immigration is top priority. But I think our legal immigration is just fine. They are a part of America and what makes America what it is.

We need immigrant workers to fill certain jobs. There are fields that Americans simply don't won't to work in and fields like technology where we just don't have enough local talent to fill those jobs.

You wouldn't be here if it weren't for your immigrant ancestors.

Ha, those 'business people' just don't wanna pay American Citizens a decent wage. They want their cheap foreign slave labor. They're part of the problem, not the solution.

That is not true. There have been countless employers who have raised wages and added benefits but Americans still don't want those jobs. How many Americans are willing to work 8 hours a day in a field? Very few.

That is not true. There have been countless employers who have raised wages and added benefits but Americans still don't want those jobs. How many Americans are willing to work 8 hours a day in a field? Very few.

I know, American Citizens don't want jobs. I've heard that silly Bullshite for years. Like i said, those 'business people' doing the crying, are part of the problem.

I know, American Citizens don't want jobs. I've heard that silly Bullshite for years. Like i said, those 'business people' doing the crying, are part of the problem.

Are you willing to work 8 hours or more a day in a field, in 90 degree weather?

Or how about cleaning someone's house. Washing their underwear.

Happens all the time, happened for decades, will happen in the future.
Big time liberal lie that US Citizens won't do the work. Who did the work for the century 1880-1980?

This country was specifically created for White people of European heritage by the founders. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790 the very first legislation by the first Congress. Wetbacks are not wanted here and should ALL be deported. Even these brown Dreamers.

This is the historical fact, yes.

As for 'Dreamers', they are obviously racists since they seem to think Mexico and the other Latin countries are unacceptable; they don't seem to buy the idea that 'Diversity' is a great thing and there is no difference between all these wonderful 'cultures', they're all 'equally valid' according to the 'progressives', are they not? So deporting them couldn't be a bad thing at all, according to 'progressives'; it's just another 'learning experience' so the Dreamer bigots can get over their own racism, really.

You are the one who is creating your own history.

The fact is they were brought here as children and have grown up in the US. They are American in their way of thinking. They have no knowledge of the country they were born in. My father was in the army and married a woman from another country. I was brought to the US as a child. When I went back to the country when I was in the army, I never felt at home in that country.

So, you're a racist bigot like the other 'Dreamers', then; which gang's tats you wearing now?

And, my history is the real one, absolutely correct and accurate.

Few illegals do that now, so this is a pointless point.

Same ole same ole nonsense. American Citizens want and need jobs. So these 'business people' you're praising, can go to hell.

Happens all the time, happened for decades, will happen in the future.
Big time liberal lie that US Citizens won't do the work. Who did the work for the century 1880-1980?

What you don't realize is that shortage of labor can be a REAL problem.

It will drive up the prices and force entire industries out of this country, leaving us relying on more imports.

In United States not only can it be, but for the next 20 years IT WILL be a real problem due to the generational gap as baby boomers are exiting the workforce.

We are already at just 4.2% unemployment and jobs available are outstripping worker supply, if this keeps up job and economic growth will slow up.

Funny thing is our immigration policies are not lax at all. Immigrating to countries like UK, Canada and Australia is more easier than immigrating to the US.

It's not easy to immigrate to the US. It takes years.

I agree cracking down on illegal immigration is top priority. But I think our legal immigration is just fine. They are a part of America and what makes America what it is.

We need immigrant workers to fill certain jobs. There are fields that Americans simply don't won't to work in and fields like technology where we just don't have enough local talent to fill those jobs.

You wouldn't be here if it weren't for your immigrant ancestors.
My op was just to say I agree with trump’s ideas on how to deal with immigration, not to start a debate on the entire issue. But I’ll comment on just a couple of your points:

You wrote: “they are a part of America and what makes America what it is”

I think that was more true in past days than it is now.

• Now we have friction between many different racial groups on almost a non-stop basis. Illegals protest and DEMAND that we change laws to fit their view of what is right, or what they want. (And they’re not even citizens!).

• And of course, citizens get involved, too — blacks are forever rioting...I mean..protesting, looting, etc, etc. And now, more Africans and Haitians are coming here so those problems are certain to get much worse in coming years. Already many of the new arrivals have joined BLM to add to the noise.

• The Oscars now have a new “Leroy” — the ‘Affirmative Action Oscar’ — because blacks complained so much and so loudly that they weren’t being given enough Oscars. So now that has been fixed. How? Simple, they'll now receive more Oscars. Don’t worry about merit, just riot and you’ll get what you want. Lowering the standards along the way, but hey, who cares about quality, right? as long as everyone gets a fucking Oscar to shut them up.

• The various groups, including Asians, are now fighting about getting more representation on TV, in movies, in jobs, in colleges and universities, etc.

• Then, recently a dozen, or two, trannies entered the U.S. as ‘refugees’ becasue they claimed they were being discriminated against in their home countries. Is this what you meant when you wrote “immigrants are making America what it is?” Do we really need more freaking trannies?

And on top of all this we have entire communities of immigrants who no longer feel any need to even learn English. Why? Because it is possible to get through life in their large insulated communities without speaking English. How so I know this? Because I’ve worked and spent time in some of these communities. I’ve actually had people get angry with me because I didn’t speak Spanish. WTF?!! This is not healthy immigration. This is just moving problems from where they were, to the U.S, where they can fester and create even more problems. And all the old customs, the old languages, the old animosities, and cultural problems come here, too. This is what some people refer to as the Balkanization of America. It is a real thing, a real problem.

So I completely agree with trump, too much immigration can definitely be a problem, whether it’s legal OR illegal.

Finally, you’re right. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my immigrant ancestors.

But times change. Needs change. America was once a vast, nearly empty, continent and immigrants were sorely needed. We no longer need huge numbers of immigrants. We do not have to become another India. We don’t have to have people living on top of one another, and we don’t have to bring in ever more bodies just because “it’s the nice thing to do”.

Cultural Diversity is a great idea, but in practice it sucks. Look at the conflicts and growing animosities we’re now seeing between racial groups. Cultural Diversity is not contributing to a better America. Instead, now we can see signs that diversity is contributing to turning America into just another third world shithole. And we’re all just sitting back and watching it happen.

Will there be a future labor shortage? Who knows. But do we really need to keep growing forever? If we stop importing ever more people, it’s seems likely we wouldn’t need as much growth because we wouldn’t have the additional people to support.

I’m sure to get a lot of flack about this. But these are just my opinions. I’m certainly no expert on immigration or population growth.

Life would be a lot simpler without all the ‘diversity’, imo. The lack of diversity doesn’t seem to be hurting the Netherlands and other countries with less diverse populations. Immigration is not the Cure-For-Everything-That-Ails-Us that Democrats, especially, seem to believe it is.

Forum List

Back