Breaking: Trump Will Skip Fox Debate, Do Town Hall Instead, Give The Money To Wounded Warriors

There were plenty of people who disliked Kelly for her "Gotcha" questions and refusing to ask about legitimate policies. I think this is a nice "Thank You" from Trump.

The last thing a politician wants to do is say anything that might hurt them, so why do it if you have already won?
Trump has been saying "things that might hurt him" from day one of the campaign.

And every time he does, two things happen:

1.) Liberals (in and out of the news media) announce that now he's done it, that will kill him, Trump is finished for saying that.
2.) Trump's ratings have gone UP.

Every time.

Trump will definitely NOT participate in the Republican debate. Can't link source because it is Washington Post, and the say I have used up my free articles. LOL

Anyway, whatever money they give to Fox for the debate, he is giving to Wounded Warriors. Good call.

You're saying Fox pays candidates to debate? :disbelief:

This Just In from NBC News. Sesame's "Oscar The Grouch" has agreed to fill in for Donald Trump for Thursday nites GOP debate.

Trump will definitely NOT participate in the Republican debate. Can't link source because it is Washington Post, and the say I have used up my free articles. LOL

Anyway, whatever money they give to Fox for the debate, he is giving to Wounded Warriors. Good call.

Trump himself said "I may not..."

Waffle, waffle.

Rumor has it he told FOX to fire Megyn Kelly, they said "no," so now he's pouting.
Maybe if Megyn Kelly agreed to be a host and not wear panties, Donald, and Joe Biden just may show up:boobies:

Fox, in the pocket of the corporate establishment.

But Trump still has to be careful...or they'll Howard Dean him.

Democrat, Republican...the establishment will do anything to maintain control.

What we saw in the media:

What really happened:

The media will happily dance to the establishment tune to keep interlopers out and the elites in control. Establishment Democrats, establishment Republican...two sides of the same coin...a coin the main stream media is all too happy to polish.

Well said.

I've never for a moment understood how that scream thing was supposed to be some sort of detriment. Other than the mass media merely declaring it is, and its minions follow unquestioningly...

Oh, that Dean Scream was scary! He was definitely out of control. If you recall, he cancelled appointments for the following days and returned home for rest."

Well I say good for FOX. Roger Ailes will let Mr. Trump walk rather than replace Megyn Kelley. This makes Donald Trump look like shit. He isn't willing to subject himself to tough questions from moderators. Will this stance carry over into the general election should he get the primary win? That is not going to play well at all.

What in the wide world of fuck are you even talking about?

Please DO to try to restrain yourself from dumping your reading comprehension issues on the board.

Look grampaw, it's very simple. All you have to do is one of two things ---- either show us any indication of whatever the hell your imaginarium is riffing on --- or admit that you're having a senior moment and ran out of Midol.

If you fucked up, then you fucked up. Just admit it.

You're saying Fox pays candidates to debate? :disbelief:
No, it's the other way around.

Breaking: Trump Will Skip Fox Debate, Do Town Hall Instead, Give The Money To Wounded Warriors

"Give the money"?

What "money"? What "wounded warriors"? Your link says nothing about any of this.

Making shit up again, McRacebag?
I only tell the truth. It's what makes my people superior.
VIDEO=> TRUMP TO SKIP FOX GOP Debate: Raise Money for Wounded Vets Instead - The Gateway Pundit

That isn't your original link you lying hack.

Forum List

Back